ANNOUNCEMENT Important: Update 1.5 coming soon!

Me parece muy buena la actualización esto le da mas vida a los dinosaurios, y al juego, y espero que el contenido pagado sean cosas interesantes.

Saludos y gracias Frontier por escuchar.

Just you wait!! ;)

Ah Bo, you tease! ;) I can't wait to see the new DLC! I really hope we see some decor, new bldgs. (possibly a safari ride and some JP content), and some more highly requested dinos. :D

Also, I would love for them to add a pooping mechanic! :p
[video=youtube;63UlBsdElsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY[/video]

Last edited:
I hope some of that content in the new paid DLC is some JP themed game buildings. :)

That sounds natural to me. It is the only thing I wouldn’t hesitate to buy at the moment.

Otherwise, now that they are going to roll out paid stuffs, I would appreciate if they can reveal their road map. At least some vague information like 6 more free updates of this caliber are planned or similar level of support is promised to happen for the next 18 months. This gives us confidence to make a better decision when it comes to paid stuffs.

[Please note that I defended them regarding keeping the road map to themselves. But since paid stuffs are coming, I do need it for sure]

By the way, I like what they do with the updates so far. [up]

Hello park managers!

What does that actually mean? My question is related to the identity of the game. What kind of game is this? Is it a park builder? Is it a Dino Simulator? Or something else all together?

THe above quote would seem to infer that this is indeed a park builder, but anyone who has played the game knows that this is really not the case.

JWE cannot be all things to all people, but it does need to do something really well, so what is that 1 thing?

Please be decorations and new attractions..
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE be decorations and new attractions!

We have enough dinos for now, our parks are SUFFERING in the aesthetics and personalizing department! At least let us place single trees/bushes anywhere and give us some fountains and benches. My poor visitors have to walk for miles in the humid jungle heat without anywhere to sit or even shade to stand under.

Frontier Devs, thank you!! I am excited about this update! I was kind of sick of hearing all the complaining about not getting updates. Hopefully there will be attractions, new buildings, 1993 JP anything. Can't wait.

What does that actually mean? My question is related to the identity of the game. What kind of game is this? Is it a park builder? Is it a Dino Simulator? Or something else all together?

THe above quote would seem to infer that this is indeed a park builder, but anyone who has played the game knows that this is really not the case.

JWE cannot be all things to all people, but it does need to do something really well, so what is that 1 thing?

I hope its a park manager. These upcoming behavior changes alongside hopefully a carnivore hunting behavior overhaul will be enough in the dino simulation department for me. I bought this game to both build my dream jurassic park and experience all the challenges of doing so as well.

At the moment this game doesn't really offer me any of those. The ONLY way i can get something even remotely challenging is playing Jurassic challenge mode because of the laughably insane income imbalance, meaningless guest lawsuits, and elementary grade budget management. And I can't even build my dream park because the options to build a park are so limited. Even the most creative and interesting parks ive seen built are a farcry from what any real amusement park designer would sanely come up with. No benches, basic amenities (bathrooms/snackstands/SHADE), elevated pathways, decorations of any sort, tour guides, themed attractions, NOTHING. If I could design exhibits that could even remotely resemble the T-rex Kingdom in the Jurassic World movie i'd be absolutely tickled. Thats how you make an interesting exhibit!

Very Very Very good Frontier!!! Another step in the right way!! thank you !!! now Hoping for decoration and different type of enviorment in the pay content :p

Excited, and hoping for a few other fixes too!

Hello park managers!

We're excited to share some amazing news with you: the next update for Jurassic World Evolution is on its way to the islands!

More importantly, we are combining the free update with some very special paid content, which we will reveal more of later this week! First, we wanted to tell you all about what's coming for free to all JWE players:

Additions to Dinosaur Behaviours
After looking at all of your feedback since launch, we've been working on improvements to dinosaurs and their behaviours. We're happy to announce that we're adding two highly requested additions: Group Leaders, which means dinosaurs will now look for an existing group leader and follow their behaviour, actively keeping the dinosaurs together as a group.
Group Leaders can change during leadership contests, and the dinosaur with the highest prestige will lead the group. Groups try to stick together when fleeing from danger and when drinking, eating or sleeping. They can also be herded with the vehicles!
Another addition to the dinosaurs is their sleeping behaviour, which means dinosaurs will now take a nap when they are comfortable and idle. This also combines with groups, which will now often sleep at the same time.

Day/Night Cycle
We've added a day/night cycle to all game modes to enable a more dynamic environment. This feature will be instantly available from the gameplay setting menu in both Challenge and Sandbox modes, but for the Career islands it'll have to be unlocked as a setting by achieving 5 stars on each island. We can't wait to see how this challenges you or what kind of creative images you can make on each island!

Higher Capacity Feeders
We've added larger capacity feeder types which require less resupply for you! This means you can worry less about your dinosaurs' needs whilst attending other tasks. Please note this will not be applicable to the goat feeders.

New contracts
There's a bunch of new contracts for you to get stuck into! Can you sell your dinosaur with a certain gene modification, or get the infamy rating to go through the roof?

We're very excited about this update, which will also include a number of minor tweaks and fixes, and we will have more information about the additional paid content this week! In the meantime, you can check out our weekly livestreams on www.twitch.tv/frontierdevelopments!
More coming soon!

See you back on The Five Deaths!
Chanté [big grin]

This is exciting! But I also hope there's more that Frontier is adding to their behaviors, like making Allosaurus and T. rex more social to where you can house 2 T. rexes together without a fight to the death, and be able to exhibit at least 2 Allosaurs together too. And I ho[e there's going to be an adjustment to the Spinosaurids having less of a grassland requirement, so that there can be actual ponds and streams for them to roam through too?

And can there be some fixes for the tourist AI in this patch too, please, such as high demands for travel to hotels even though a monorail station is right next to it, or low shoping and food scores, when tourists are completely ignoring the restaurants and shops.

Woke up to these great news
giphy.gif

Will their be a fix to the non-fatal territorial fights the Pachy's do with a full social meter? The fix being that they only kind of stare each other down and don't do any of their signature head ramming (they only do this during fights to the death) which is obviously not optimal cause nobody wants to see their pachy die just to see the cool animation.

People keep over looking the fact that we will be able to herd Dinosaurs with our Jeeps. That's gonna be so cool to do. I am going to get back into the game after taking several months off and finish it up. I have Isla Sorna unlocked already.

I also have my new GPU, the MSI GTX 1070 Ti. I can finally play the game at 60 FPS and the GPU runs ultra quiet. No more having to lock the frame rate with MSI Afterburner at 30 FPS so I don't have to hear my GPU fans run.

I am going to have tons of fun chasing Dinos around in my jeep.

Cool I can't wait to see how this plays out when a carnivore approaches a sleeping herd. Also the day and night cycle is a welcome change as well, since I haven't completed the challenge mode yet that will be the perfect place to test it out on. My only question is about the fan film contest. Will that be announced during the developer live stream?

1. Finally
2. How about instead of asing frontier to increase the social limit on some dinos, how about we get them to add a gene splice that makes the dinos more social which will intern increase the social limit and make dinos interact more. This includes the hybrids but it will take multiple spots to be filled with the gene splice to get the hybrid's social stat to increase

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE be decorations and new attractions!

We have enough dinos for now, our parks are SUFFERING in the aesthetics and personalizing department! At least let us place single trees/bushes anywhere and give us some fountains and benches. My poor visitors have to walk for miles in the humid jungle heat without anywhere to sit or even shade to stand under.

Very Very Very good Frontier!!! Another step in the right way!! thank you !!! now Hoping for decoration and different type of enviorment in the pay content :p

Yeah this game really needs more decoration options, attractions and environments (biomes) with different types of vegetation.

Top Bottom