ANNOUNCEMENT Important: Update 1.5 coming soon!

All they can do is complain that it's hard to make babies, what a mess! Let Frontier work in peace. How do you know it's difficult? Do you know the way Frontier works? DO NOT. So how are they saying it's hard!!??
The irony here is in that all you do is complain that we haven't got baby dinosaurs yet. You want them, great, we get it, but not all of us are obsessed with little dinosaurs and would rather the development team focus on other aspects of the game which will provide a longer fulfilment than little critters running around and growing up; that's only ever going to be a short term investment, and after a lot of unnecessary work.

Baby Dinosaurs are not, nor should they be a priority. Sorry.

No. They are not a priority but they should come anyway, they can stay for later, I'm not obsessed, I'm just insisting on the subject so that at least Frontier sees my idea. And stop talking that it's unnecessary because the puppies are important, and whoever said it's hard to do them, it's even worse you want to dictate what Frontier does or does not do, you're not the only fans of the game, you they think that only their ideas are valid, the problem is this. You might even disagree, but say that Frontier should not make puppies because it gives work !!? Seriously!!?? It is a lack of humility and disrespect for those who think differently. What is unnecessary for you, there are many others who find it necessary and like the puppies and the nests. Do not say they need to come now, may come after other more urgent updates, but they are necessary for many players

Thank you Flash!

Now hopefully we can stop all the complaining... It's not brain science to figure out, how hard it would be to make so many baby dinosaur models... Doesn't matter how Frontier works or not. With the modern technology that stuff takes massive work. If not, every game put out would have endless possibilities. That simply isn't the case. I doubt you could draw 53 dinosaur models to perfection in anything shorter than months... Then afterwards you have to animate each one of them, give them AI, growth stages etc. If you think you can do that in a short amount of time, you should hit up Frontier for a job. You would get it right away, I'm sure of it... And you would get your baby dino's. :D

And it has nothing to do with Frontier's workflow, that we're disagreeing with you. It's the fact that the work NEEDED for the babies, would neglect everything else in the game, that needs improvement. The game would stagnate and all the players would leave the game behind in the meantime...

And how is it disrespectful, to actually honor the work Frontier does, instead of spamming them with thousands of ideas, that would take forever to make. To me, that's disrespectful as hell. Not considering the people behind the project... Just what you want yourself.

Last edited:
You do not even know how long it takes to make a DLC, nor do you know what you're talking about. And yes, a lot of people want this DLC, it's not just me, I know you want more attractions and new decorations, I like your idea, but nobody knows how long it takes to make a DLC, so it's unwise to keep telling Frontier what make yourself want to exclude the idea of ​​others just because you think it will work. But like you, I want new attractions and decorations

No. They are not a priority but they should come anyway, they can stay for later, I'm not obsessed, I'm just insisting on the subject so that at least Frontier sees my idea. And stop talking that it's unnecessary because the puppies are important, and whoever said it's hard to do them, it's even worse you want to dictate what Frontier does or does not do, you're not the only fans of the game, you they think that only their ideas are valid, the problem is this. You might even disagree, but say that Frontier should not make puppies because it gives work !!? Seriously!!?? It is a lack of humility and disrespect for those who think differently. What is unnecessary for you, there are many others who find it necessary and like the puppies and the nests. Do not say they need to come now, may come after other more urgent updates, but they are necessary for many players
Okay, so you're happy for them to come later? You don't need to keep hounding on about it whilst you wait. Despite what you may like to believe (because of convenience?) Frontier do read these posts, and I'm sure they're well aware that some people want baby dinosaurs. If Frontier deem that a worthwhile investment in the future, they'll get to work on it and release them. If Frontier however decide that it's not a worthwhile investment, then they wont bother with them.

Baby Dinosaurs aren't going to make or break the game, and we know that they're not an easy task. Whatever Frontier decides to add to the game needs to be an investment; they are a business afterall. If there's development for baby dinosaurs doesn't justify the returns, what's the purpose to even bothering with them - just because you and a small minority want them? No. That would be disrespectful to everyone who plays the game that you're overly focused on a singular aspect when there's much more that can be done instead.

You do not even know how long it takes to make a DLC, nor do you know what you're talking about. And yes, a lot of people want this DLC, it's not just me, I know you want more attractions and new decorations, I like your idea, but nobody knows how long it takes to make a DLC, so it's unwise to keep telling Frontier what make yourself want to exclude the idea of ​​others just because you think it will work. But like you, I want new attractions and decorations
Maybe he does know what he's talking about? Maybe you don't? Mere speculation on my part, but what I do know is that it's not a five minute job to create, texture and animate anything; it takes time, days, even weeks, and you're wanting them to do that 53+ times? All for what? Smaller Dinosaurs? That is unrealistic.

I love the addition of a dynamic day/night cycle with sleep animations, but why do people have to unlock this QoL feature by 5-starring the islands in campaign?

I love the addition of a dynamic day/night cycle with sleep animations, but why do people have to unlock this QoL feature by 5-starring the islands in campaign?

Because those are Mission Islands... you play them first and foremost to complete the objectives within the parameters set by each mission... enabling day/night cycle before hitting 5 stars would alter those parameters...

Please, please let us manipulate terrain just outside the map edge!

Thank you so much for the great updates to the creature behavior!

Some suggestions, nay, NEEDS for the game:

Please, please let us manipulate terrain just outside the map edge, so we can get rid of the awful terrain constraints! Just let the tools manipulate the terrain outside the edge, as long as the center of the tool-circle is within the map edge. It would make A JURASSIC WORLD of a difference to the game. We would be free!

Also, bigger...maps...please! I hope the new ones in the DLC have massive plains.

And a better fighting system. The current stand-in-front-of-eachother-and-RNG is not interesting.

Because those are Mission Islands... you play them first and foremost to complete the objectives within the parameters set by each mission... enabling day/night cycle before hitting 5 stars would alter those parameters...

Yes, indeed because having a permanent set time of day was really adding a lot of cool gameplay mechanics in the campaign......

A little of sand and two or more specific animations for each dinosaurs is all i want, furthermore i see the necesity of having a dino rooster randomizer just to make every game different one another.

A little of sand and two or more specific animations for each dinosaurs is all i want, furthermore i see the necesity of having a dino rooster randomizer just to make every game different one another.

Anyway, Im happy with the update and I will welcome anything from these team, they are working hard in order to make the whole game awesome.:):):)

Is it intentional that hadrosaur and sauropods don't get an alpha at all? Do they still herd?
ve8iu3zu.jpg

zdl9q4uk.jpg

Top Bottom