COMPLETED CG Imports for Year's End Festivities (Rares/Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Using a ship when you have better ones just for sporting a paintjob? Is this some kind of First World reasoning like the one behind wearing tattoos or drinking overpriced coffee with a hipster beard? ;)
Yesterday I was using my Cobra III just for fun in the community goal to get the Anduliga fireworks from Celsius Estate 626,297 ls to travel

really doesn't matter what you get, its the tonnage that counts so all I been doing is run animal meat to the station from 5LYs away.
Yeah... combined rares and general commodities? That's a fail.

No different to what happened during the old AEGIS CGs though... one day some common sense will reign, maybe.

Really needs to be either:
  • Separated delivery quantities, so that tiers only complete when a certain quantity of all cargoes are delivered, or;
  • The rare goods need to count for 10-20x the tonnage for the purposes of CG contribution

Yeah... combined rares and general commodities? That's a fail.

No different to what happened during the old AEGIS CGs though... one day some common sense will reign, maybe.

Really needs to be either:
  • Separated delivery quantities, so that tiers only complete when a certain quantity of all cargoes are delivered, or;
  • The rare goods need to count for 10-20x the tonnage for the purposes of CG contribution
Perhaps trade CGs should have a target tonnage for each commodity and the demand figure should be set to that rather than 999,999 completion would be all demands having been met and tiers based on the percentage completion of the total demand delivered by registered commanders that way those in opposition to the CG could deliver wanted cargo while not registered and reduce the rewards for the supporters, much more fun than shooting fish in a barrel interdicted freighters.

Perhaps trade CGs should have a target tonnage for each commodity and the demand figure should be set to that rather than 999,999 completion would be all demands having been met and tiers based on the percentage completion of the total demand delivered by registered commanders that way those in opposition to the CG could deliver wanted cargo while not registered and reduce the rewards for the supporters, much more fun than shooting fish in a barrel interdicted freighters.
Yeh, that's what I meant in my first point, you just wrote it much better. I'm just tired of reiterating the same old "why is this still a thing?" posts :/

Basically, it should function the same as repairing stations.

Last edited:
Just completed 10k and off to make tea.
This should cheer up the station bloke at 'Sarah Lee's flea market' who is going to have a heart attack if I redirect another NPC on the way out of the mailslot!

My alt is contributing in a Cobra Mk3, then in a T6 - then i decided to take advantage of the last day of Fed grind and got him a Dropship. :)

Just want to say that Cobra Mk3 is the ship I have the most paint jobs for and I still have not find a reason to use one yet. I can see that its a good ship when you just starting and need flexibility with just one ship, that's just not where I am at now.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Seems that it's done
Any idea when it happened?
Completed at 20:28 UTC, payments now available for collection. :)

9w8Gbmu.png

riM8Utt.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom