COMPLETED CG Imports for Year's End Festivities (Rares/Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Errr... logged in the day after.... a-aaand.....

Where's my CG money and paintjob?! :oops:

Do we haulers have to wait one more day for second CG to end as well?

Go in Reorte at Davies, mission board, community goals, complete mission.
You will get the cash and the paint in your C3's livery

Follow-up galnet article:

"What the hell guys? We asked for 30,000,000 tonnes of Fish, Fruit & Vegetables, Animal Meat, Beer, Lavian Brandy, Anduliga Fire Works and Eranin Pearl Whiskey... but all we got was nearly 30m tonnes of animal meat. Goddamnit... you guys aren't getting paid now. You ruined festivus."
Eh? I delivered 14,000 tonnes of chilli burgers and Cobra beer.
And because I'm not selfish one tonne of white wine. (y)

I admit...I self destructed back to the bubble from Omega Mining Operation to contribute to this CG. I want that Cobra paint job pretty bad.

Where did you find the information, that the global award is a Cobra paint job? I could not find this information about the global award anywhere. It's moreless a general question about where to find information about the global award of a CG. Thanks in advance.

Where did you find the information, that the global award is a Cobra paint job? I could not find this information about the global award anywhere. It's moreless a general question about where to find information about the global award of a CG. Thanks in advance.

Fdev CGs are created as In game linked to real life events now.

Anniversary Community Goal
Celebrate in-game by signing up for the Year’s End Festivities in Reorte Community Goals!
  • Imports for Year’s End Festivities - Deliver Animal Meat, Fish, Fruit and Vegetables, Beer, Lavian Brandy, Anduliga Fire Works and Eranin Pearl Whisky to Davies High in the Reorte system.
  • Security for Year’s End Festivities - Deliver Bounty Vouchers to Davies High in the Reorte system.
    • Start Date - 12 December @ 15:00 (UTC)
    • End Date - 18 December @ 15:00 (UTC)
By taking part in the Anniversary Community Goal, Commanders will be awarded a cargo-bay full of credits and the... Cobra Mk III Iridescent Gleam Paint Job (pictured below!)

It was stated in the announcement.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Same here. I couldn't even bring myself to 'grind' the half-price Fed ranks for a cheap corvette.

I only did the ranking as far as Ensign, mainly for the permits as I'm not interested in the ships - I don't do combat!

I switched from T9 to T7 - holds less and I'll never get pulled over by an NPC pirate.
I only had a few NPC interdictions, but then I am still Harmless so that may have an effect. :)

As for everyone complaining about payouts, I'm happy with my 33 million for 50% contribution. Then again, I don't take advantage of credit "exploits" like mining (welcomes nerf with open arms).
Complaining about the payouts? Really? They were the highest I've ever known them! 😮 Plus my alt, P0PPY, became a Billionaire after receiving her reward for Top 10%. :ROFLMAO:

I only did the ranking as far as Ensign, mainly for the permits as I'm not interested in the ships - I don't do combat!

I only had a few NPC interdictions, but then I am still Harmless so that may have an effect. :)

Complaining about the payouts? Really? They were the highest I've ever known them! 😮 Plus my alt, P0PPY, became a Billionaire after receiving her reward for Top 10%. :ROFLMAO:
Some people apparently aren't happy unless their computer has to send out for more zeros and commas when displaying payments.

Contribution to deliver Fish, Fruit & Vegetables, Animal Meat, a lot of Beer... in Davies High(Reorte) completed.

1576624667382.png

Completed at 20:28 on Monday.
CGs can finish early if the overall goal is completed.
The trade CG finished early, the combat CG did not.

Ok "The initiative is scheduled to run from the 12th to the 18th of December 3305. If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately."
Niiiice, i watch the time limit to today at 15:00 UTC, not to 20:28 on Monday in the head of the post.
So put like time limit "18th December 3305 @ 15:00 UTC and If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately".
Dont lie us please, i wasted my time and i don't receive any bonus. Nice!!! :mad:

Ok "The initiative is scheduled to run from the 12th to the 18th of December 3305. If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately."
Niiiice, i watch the time limit to today at 15:00 UTC, not to 20:28 on Monday in the head of the post.
So put like time limit "18th December 3305 @ 15:00 UTC and If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately".
Dont lie us please, i wasted my time and i don't receive any bonus. Nice!!! :mad:
I see a trivial difference in the wording of the the two versions as the deadline time is irrelevant if the CG is finishing early and I doubt that they are going to start lying to us, get things wrong maybe.
If you are anticipating joining in at the last minute sign in immediately as the information available in your transactions window not only tells you the time remaining but also shows the progress made.

If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
They didn't used to include this line in the CG text, but for the last year or two they have, so it's perfectly clear. The CG mission will have also stated that it was already complete.

So nobody lied to you, and unfortunately you "wasted" your own time.
Not to worry though, at least you brought extra beer - you can never have too much beer. 🍻

Everyone makes mistakes when they first have a go at CGs, arriving late, or turning in the goods, vouchers or whatever in the wrong way, or before they sign up. Just chalk it off to experience, have fun playing and give yourself plenty of time at the next CG. o7 cmdr!

I got the original repair Jacques CG slightly wrong, rushing there as the final tier completed. There was a linked Buckyball race running and I figured I could arrive an hour or two before the CG completed, but the final target was a few tens of thousands of tons less than the estimate.

I spent six hours of a Saturday racing out to Jacques in a loaded Asp, continually estimating how long I had left and cursing every Cutter pilot who posted a delivery on the forum - the CG ended when I was less than 1000ly away. I could have set off any time in the previous couple of weeks and easily made it (the race even allowed timeouts), but I always wait until the last minute! :rolleyes:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I'm very sorry you missed out on this CG. Just wondering if you did actually sign up for it? If you did sign up while it was still running you would be able to see the progress, (indicated by the big bar on the right-hand side of the picture), on your left panel under the Transactions tab. If you delivered goods without signing up they would not count anyway - and you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake! I've done it myself on several occasions! ;)

Unfortunately it is impossible to predict how well a CG will progress as various factors can affect it - how many commanders turn up to it, time of year, weather etc. Some are over quickly and others barely make the first few tiers, so that FD are continually tweaking the figures to try and get them to last most of the allotted time and also have a chance to complete. This is why every CG includes the line, "If the final targets are met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately." This is exactly what happened with this CG and I think more commanders probably joined when they found out that the payments were higher than usual (as well as the fact there was a free paint job being offered), resulting in a snowball effect as even more commanders joined!

I understand it must be disappointing to have missed out but please don't think anyone is lieing to you as it couldn't be further from the truth. I hope you will take part in future CGs and look back at this time as a valuable lesson you have learned. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom