COMPLETED CG Imports for Year's End Festivities (Rares/Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
In former times pilots were doing tea-bagging (small ships loading big ships in front of the station). Memories....
This does still happen during exclusively Rare goods CGs, but with other easier to acquire goods also counting most tend to go for those.

Although it is possible to fill a Cutter or T9 by using this method, unless there are huge numbers of smaller ships loading up, it is usually considered more reasonable to use something no bigger than a Python to be loaded and give others a chance. I would usually help with loading others for a while before expecting to be loaded up myself - or at least go back later to help with loading others if lucky enough to be loaded straightaway. :)

is there a time limit as to when we can get the rewards for participating? Im out exploring right now, so im kinda hoping i can come back to Davies High and claim the reward at any time instead of being forced back or miss out. If there is a time limit, how long is it?

is there a time limit as to when we can get the rewards for participating? Im out exploring right now, so im kinda hoping i can come back to Davies High and claim the reward at any time instead of being forced back or miss out. If there is a time limit, how long is it?
The reward will automatically be deposited in your account if you don't claim it. I think it takes two weeks for this to happen, not sure.

due to my latency (ping) I can only play in a PG with one other, but not always or solo. So until this CG have never bothered to do one. Nothing really on my plate at the movement so I tried this CG. Though a feeble attempt it was an attempt never the less. Started day one, brought some brandy, submitted it prior to signing up, Oops, signed up, hauled two more loads and got credit for it. Signed up for combat, turned in slightly more than a million. When the CG was over, I was presented with just over 16 million total. I'm hooked, waiting for the next one.

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
I got the original repair Jacques CG slightly wrong, rushing there as the final tier completed. There was a linked Buckyball race running and I figured I could arrive an hour or two before the CG completed, but the final target was a few tens of thousands of tons less than the estimate.

I spent six hours of a Saturday racing out to Jacques in a loaded Asp, continually estimating how long I had left and cursing every Cutter pilot who posted a delivery on the forum - the CG ended when I was less than 1000ly away. I could have set off any time in the previous couple of weeks and easily made it (the race even allowed timeouts), but I always wait until the last minute! :rolleyes:

Well, I missed the original CG by about 2 hours - FDev unfortunately reduced the needed quantities because of people's demand, making my 14 lys corvette the wrong ship to do the journey. It made a nice mining ship right agterwards though.

Still think the times when CGs could fail were better - right now it is a foregone conclusion - sign up to get paid thing mostly.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom