General Improve Facegen

Please, improve existing facegen for NPCs!
34th century, human's life span is 150 and more - and faces of people are just but(t)!
Every time I loading station - I, horrified, produce some bricks
unknown[1].png

😘

Obviously the idea of beauty has changed much in over 1,000 years, this is probably model material in the 3300's!
I don't think so. We have everyone's waifu Aisling, so idea of beauty hasn't changed dramatically as you tell.
Arissa is pretty good MIL* model material as well.
So you're completely wrong.

I don't think so. We have everyone's waifu Aisling, so idea of beauty hasn't changed dramatically as you tell.
Arissa is pretty good MIL* model material as well.
So you're completely wrong.

Aisling may in fact be considered pretty unattractive among her contemporaries, you are still judging the 3300's through early 2000 biases and prejudices about what is beauty!

lol

Humans are humans even after 1000 of years, btw. So idea of beauty cannot be critically changed in 34th cent.

Jokes aside, facegen really need improvements especially when Odyssey come - we will face NPCs more often and much closer. Facegen was "ok" before, but now Elite become more and more 1st personified.

If everyone is ugly then less ugly becomes the new beautiful. But yea, the NPC appearance auto generation is fairly sketchy.

Top Bottom