Improvement to JP Visitor Centre

Frontier,
I really enjoyed the RtJP DLC for JWE, my only complaint was that the Visitors Centre path connections were only on the sides of the building. It makes it a hard building to build with, especially if you want to build a symmetrical park design. But more importantly -

There are stairs at the front of the building..

There is the iconic scene in JP with Hammond leading the rest of the cast up said stairs...

Why on Earth was there never a path connection to those stairs??!!
Please please please Frontier, can you fix this in JWE2?

(oh, and if you could change the name of Compsognathus to Procompsognathus, as is in the JP book and JPLW film, that would be great too :D)

Frontera,
Realmente disfruté el DLC RtJP para JWE, mi única queja fue que las conexiones de la ruta del Centro de Visitantes estaban solo en los lados del edificio. Hace que sea un edificio difícil de construir, especialmente si desea construir un diseño de parque simétrico. Pero mas importante -

Hay escaleras en la parte delantera del edificio.

Está la escena icónica en JP con Hammond liderando al resto del elenco por dichas escaleras ...

¡¿Por qué demonios nunca hubo una conexión de camino a esas escaleras? !!
Por favor, Frontier, ¿puedes arreglar esto en JWE2?

(oh, y si pudieras cambiar el nombre de Compsognathus a Procompsognathus, como está en el libro JP y la película JPLW, eso también sería genial :D)
Compsognathus and procompsognathus are two different species and both are in the book

The path never connected to the front staircase in the movie
Yes it did.

jurassic-park-movie-screencaps.com-4512.jpg

There are stairs at the front of the building..

There is the iconic scene in JP with Hammond leading the rest of the cast up said stairs...

Why on Earth was there never a path connection to those stairs??!!
Please please please Frontier, can you fix this in JWE2?
I'm bothered by this as well, and I believe it has to do with JWE's visitors not being able to climb stairs.

The main entrance to both the Innovation Center and Arrival are unusually flat despite being surrounded by a perfectly usable and rather small staircase. And unfortunately this issue doesn’t appear to have been resolved based on the gameplay footage.

Top Bottom