In game event coming up

Xbox folks,

Hopefully you're aware that I'm in the midst of planning an in-game event to allow players to decide how the end of the upcoming Elite Dangerous Novel 'Premonition' plays out. If not, it will take place on the 29th of April. More details to come.

Just wanted to stress that whilst we can't share an in-game universe with PC and Xbox players (in terms of actual PvP) due to technical limitations, we are including xbox players in the undertakings. Events in the xbox universe will take place concurrently with events in the PC universe and there will be something for Xbox players to interact with as part of what we have planned.

More details will follow, but for now, please save the date. 29/04/3303.

Fly safe in the void, Xbox Commanders.

Cheers,

Drew.

Last edited:
Xbox folks,

Hopefully you're away that I'm in the midst of planning an in-game event to allow players to decide how the end of the upcoming Elite Dangerous Novel 'Premonition' plays out. If not, it will take place on the 29th of April. More details to come.

Just wanted to stress that whilst we can't share an in-game universe with PC and Xbox players (in terms of actual PvP) due to technical limitations, we are including xbox players in the undertakings. Events in the xbox universe will take place concurrently with events in the PC universe and there will be something for Xbox players to interact with as part of what we have planned.

Cheers,

Drew.

Recently finished Reclamation. It didn't leave a bunch of hanging questions at the end, so thank you for that.

We did notice a little news article with Salome in it recently, she tried to off Patreus? Girl after my own heart. There was a bit of talk and speculation after that popped up though, especially considering the recent CG in Prism. My guess is that this is part of what's going to be leading us into the new season.

Last edited:
Xbox folks,

Hopefully you're aware that I'm in the midst of planning an in-game event to allow players to decide how the end of the upcoming Elite Dangerous Novel 'Premonition' plays out. If not, it will take place on the 29th of April. More details to come.

Cheers,

Drew.

So in the first Galnet article it was mentioned that Commanders should look for a Cobra with the Callsign Lima-Uniform-Charlie. Can we actually find that cobra in-game or was it just to give some depth?

Also the same question for the most recent article. Will be able to find them with their respective bounties?

Or will everything be on until the 29th?

So in the first Galnet article it was mentioned that Commanders should look for a Cobra with the Callsign Lima-Uniform-Charlie. Can we actually find that cobra in-game or was it just to give some depth

Well that whole thing is a little confusing, considering the end of the book.

Actual spoilers, sort of:
Cobra Lima Uniform Charlie, or the Cowell and McGrath Cobra piloted by Luciano Prestigio Giovanni, Bella Prncipessa. Which means Luko's mixed up in this, because at the end of the book Salome was in the Seven Veils, a Imperial Courier.

You can find some more flavor here at Drew's site. It goes over some references in Reclamation.

Last edited:
Xbox folks,

Cheers,

Drew.

Don't worry, Drew. Plenty of us Xboxers are following what's going on. VERY, VERY closely.
Standing by...

Salami.jpg
I sure hope this goes through right!

that si reall cool.

Gonna order your book, Elite: Reclamation today when I get home.

I've been getting books digitally lately, way easier, nice and instant too. As much as I like having a physical book in hand, being able to read wherever my phone is (everywhere) is great. They cost about as much as a paint job pack.

Well that whole thing is a little confusing, considering the end of the book.

Actual spoilers, sort of:
Cobra Lima Uniform Charlie, or the Cowell and McGrath Cobra piloted by Luciano Prestigio Giovanni, Bella Prncipessa. Which means Luko's mixed up in this, because at the end of the book Salome was in the Seven Veils, a Imperial Courier.

You can find some more flavor here at Drew's site. It goes over some references in Reclamation.

In the book, the ship is described more like a Clipper or a Cutter, but called a Courier [where is it]

Ive read entire novels with less than 280 pages...is there a shorter version? And I know the formidine rift itself...have my name on a few systems there before moving on...didnt find any aliens though ^

First page for all the juicy bits. If you go through all of the pages, you'll go mad....

As my fellow Xbox commanders have stated Drew,.....Stand(ing) By For Action!...."anything can happen in the next.....errr.... 32 days!":eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom