[LFG] In search of active squadron/wing

I have been playing off and on since before Horizons dropped. Many of the people that I started playing with are no longer active or are involved in other games. This is currently the only game I play and am in search of other regular evening/weekend player wings or squadrons to join up with. Feel free to respond here or in game.

CMDR Dellis

Hi CMDR,

may I introduce to you the Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps (ARRC). We are a small but vivid bunch of mostly combat oriented players, but also engage in whatever looks like fun. ARRC members have driven SRVs into space stations, challenged themselves to make a billion credits in a day (and succeeded!), and similarly weird stuff.

On a more serious note, we maintain presence in no less than 27 star systems, control roughly half of them, and constantly strive to expand and maintain our little realm. We are mostly European based, so time zone is similar to game time.

You are welcome to visit us on Discord, or check us at INARA (links below). We are looking forward to meet you.

o7

Last edited:
What’s your politics like?

I fly with a long standing crew, the AEDC. it’s not for everyone. We have staunch allies and powerful enemies.
We run “interesting BGS projects for Alliance minor factions”.

Had a big war with Earth Defense Fleet. Had a big war with the Lave ratbags.
Have long running back and forth with The Code. Have hosted CGs

There’s infrastructure for managing large scale operations spanning months. We have some turnover with staff. Folks burn out, folks go away on DW2. But there’s always some new blood and fresh faces around. And the oldies like me just keep on keeping on.

We’re not for everyone, but if you need a mob that will still be active and running interesting projects in late 2020 when the new content drops. We’ll be on deck.

AEDC Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corps.

If you can’t find us, you’re not trying.

o7, CMDR. Resonance Fleet would be happy to have you among our ranks. We're not a very big group, but we're a friendly bunch :). I think you'll find more than a few like-minded players with us. We also have a minor faction with which we are trying to take control of our home system. If you're interested, join our discord server: https://discord.me/rfmz

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

Greetings CMDR Dellis!

We'd be happy to have you consider membership in AOD; we have many experienced players who would be eager to fly with you! We have players experienced in PVP, bounty hunting, trading, mining, BGS manipulation (we own 17 stations in 12 systems now), Thargoid hunting (bi-weekly group event), Guardian tech and exploration. As a group, we're anti-player murder and anti-player piracy -- we play as "the good guys." We work together, help our own and often lend a hand to others around the bubble in need.

For more information, check out our recruitment post or visit our clan website directly!

Fly safe CMDR!
o7

Well im slacking and well behind the party but Nexus Union looking for more members we got always got people about looking to chill and wing up. But yeah if you not found your new home yet come check us out:
https://discord.gg/mW8sV9m

Sacra Oculus is semi-casual and also part of an alliance, which means there are alliance wide events available every Saturday. We are in numerous star systems, control plenty and we are also involved in protecting rare trade commodities and permits. We even control the system of Zende where the controversial ferry is located. Head over to our Discord at https://discord.gg/0xHDQ0xkHuIZGp9D

We are here if you want to Join us too. The bright Star Dominion is one of the biggest of most active Squadron around. Empire affiliated and we do just about everything! Check us out if you're looking for a home.

Or you can go ahead and help us Make the Galaxy Great Again.

Our chief goal is to build a wall around the Pleiades and make the Thargoids pay for it.

How, you may ask? The answer is real simple: covfefe. At least that's what Zachary Trump keeps telling us.

Squadron ID is MGGA, feel free to join up.

Top Bottom