General / Off-Topic In the thread.....So... Do we have free will? :)

isnt it strange... how i have stated that... Free will comes with consequences
Lo and behold... the consequence of me posting in that thread.. has brought about a decision of another to revoke Authority albeit permissions to exercise free will and share thought!!!

Seems a black hole has made its way into the Forums again!!...seeking not only to remove the light.. but seeking to remove The authoritive word!!

Last edited:
Is a black hole the creation of infinity?? or the removal of creation??

Can infinity be seen in the context of thought!!
the answer: YES!!
infinity can be explained using the context of thought in this way!!
Past + 1 = 1 + future
the = sign is the present

who is it that has TRUE claim that he is both the beginning and the end.. the past,present and future

Last edited:
can the equation of a black hole be summed up like this????

past + 1 = 1 - future
or again
1 + past = future - 1

thus does a black hole support infinity??

Does john 10:10 really introduce both who and what is creation... and who and what comes to destroy creation
is this akin to both The black hole Phenomenon... and its opposing phenomenon called creation of light

The universe with all its wonders in it.. have established within them.. the fundamental building blocks of life and understanding life

Event horizon..is a conditional event... which is the reason why the event horizon exists at the entrance of a black hole

the equation is determined by the + and - sign the binary decison.. or the legal operator

if x + 1 = 1 - x then continue to black hole
if x + 1 = 1 + x then continue to create

essentially a event horizon to me is a point in time where the fork in the road occurs.

Is the last 36 hours of this thread missing suddenly? Might not have been strictly on topic, but it was fascinating and respectful, so not sure what the problem is?

Is the last 36 hours of this thread missing suddenly? Might not have been strictly on topic, but it was fascinating and respectful, so not sure what the problem is?
The orignal thread was never removed...
i created another one.. and gave it the prefix.. In the thread.....

the reason i re-created this thread is.. a moderator saw it fit to revoke permissions to repost or quote anyone on the previous thread...
so i saw it fit to re-create.. and re-establish

this post might seem a bit of a Rant... but just clearing the air!!
chuR

The orignal thread was never removed...
i created another one.. and gave it the prefix.. In the thread.....

the reason i re-created this thread is.. a moderator saw it fit to revoke permissions to repost or quote anyone on the previous thread...
so i saw it fit to re-create.. and re-establish

this post might seem a bit of a Rant... but just clearing the air!!
chuR

Why should the other thread be removed in the first place??
Makes ... not a lot of sense.

Why should the other thread be removed in the first place??
Makes ... not a lot of sense.
Someone is having a reaction, to a higher power, interfering with their repetitious quoting of the good Book.

Feeding the reaction, is of course optional and down to our own free will.

I raised the subject of Black holes, in the other (still running thread) and feel that the O.P. could be a dig at me. Fortunately at post 4, they distracted me with a pretty girl on a beach and started a trend, of posting pretty girls; which I hope continues, as in the 'squirrels' thread. At this point; I hope that the ladies join the fun and post a few favourites of their own, Having been distracted, my scorn sleeps again and no doubt, will continue to enjoy; this thread.

yknow Artix..
this may not seem in anyway to make sense... but in the event that it does.. take it with a grain of salt!!

i find your avatar... ie the little peering eyes within the background of darkness very interesting!!!
and given your recent posts... which i do read..

i cant help but think.. you are at the point of the event horizon.. which i refer to in this thread.

before a fresh dialogue between us all can take place.... i want both you and others to know...
my words can be both challenging and can shake up a persons beliefs to the core of their own existence...

my cheek about comparing some people to chickens.. is just that cheek!!
i wish to apologise to all those who take offence...

okay.. moving on!!

Someone is having a reaction, to a higher power, interfering with their repetitious quoting of the good Book.

Feeding the reaction, is of course optional and down to our own free will.

I raised the subject of Black holes, in the other (still running thread) and feel that the O.P. could be a dig at me. Fortunately at post 4, they distracted me with a pretty girl on a beach and started a trend, of posting pretty girls; which I hope continues, as in the 'squirrels' thread. At this point; I hope that the ladies jion the fun and post a few favourites of their own, Having been distracted, my scorn sleeps again and no doubt, will continue to enjoy; this thread.
I'm even more confused now. I guess I'll just continue to replay those videos and hope it gets straightened out.

yknow Artix..
this may not seem in anyway to make sense... but in the event that it does.. take it with a grain of salt!!

i find your avatar... ie the little peering eyes within the background of darkness very interesting!!!
and given your recent posts... which i do read..

i cant help but think.. you are at the point of the event horizon.. which i refer to in this thread.

before a fresh dialogue between us all can take place.... i want both you and others to know...
my words can be both challenging and can shake up a persons beliefs to the core of their own existence...

my cheek about comparing some people to chickens.. is just that cheek!!
i wish to apologise to all those who take offence...

okay.. moving on!!
Looks like Cars, by Pixar. In the dark of course.

Top Bottom