General / Off-Topic In the thread.....So... Do we have free will? :)

yknow Artix..
this may not seem in anyway to make sense... but in the event that it does.. take it with a grain of salt!!

i find your avatar... ie the little peering eyes within the background of darkness very interesting!!!
and given your recent posts... which i do read..

i cant help but think.. you are at the point of the event horizon.. which i refer to in this thread.

before a fresh dialogue between us all can take place.... i want both you and others to know...
my words can be both challenging and can shake up a persons beliefs to the core of their own existence...

my cheek about comparing some people to chickens.. is just that cheek!!
i wish to apologise to all those who take offence...

okay.. moving on!!

How am i gonna reply to that.
That's too much positivity towards me, cheeky.

I can deal with controversy, but compliments.. you do know how to stir me up.

Oooh, i know, i'll follow Jasonbarron's suggestion:

PS: cookie points for the apology, duely noted

PPS: Here's the Pixar Cars in the dark original clip
(nice analogy, Arry) you get a double eye-roll from me :)

As far as free will goes...
how does a promise which is effectively something established in the past.... affect the present and the future??

As far as free will goes...
how does a promise which is effectively something established in the past.... affect the present and the future??

Well, simple answer would be, by sticking to a promise. Otherwise it doesn't affect anything, it's just words then.

can a promise be still be Valid if... the existence of the person who promised... is not seen to be present or not considered still living?

I think Arry already killed it with the Girl From Ipanema. Sarah put a round in the back of it's head "just to be sure."
Maybe I should have listened to the music; instead of just watching the video?

I got bored with looking for girl/beach related infinity songs and it is the ultimate, girl on a beach song.

the song i posted... Sarah McLachlan i will remember you... will you remember me
is essentially a building block of understanding...
i posted it.. to see if you could see the parallel understanding she expresses in song

x + 1 = 1 + x

Edit
It is the communication of past and present and future... attempting to establish itself

the song i posted... Sarah McLachlan i will remember you... will you remember me
i posted it.. to see if you could see the parallel understanding she expresses in song

x + 1 = 1 + x

You seem to have a thing for numbers and anagrams, that's for sure.

In a weird way i do get what you're trying to say there, though.
But that's more something like the essence of diplomacy.
Give and take.

i would go onto say... The song Sarah M.. sings.. describes the event horizon... even the black hole... even if just briefly
but the song is both rich in understanding... but beautifully simple!!
listen to it.. with your ears and minds open

x + 1 = 1 + x

Edit
It is the communication of past and present and future... attempting to establish itself
I have just worked something out. I mean we have been looking into the way humans tick.

So I am not sure how many times, you have brought up 'building blocks', but it seems to be a recurring them of yours and being an insightful fellow that I am. I just worked out that you never got a Lego set, when you were young.

i would go onto say... The song Sarah M.. sings.. describes the event horizon... even the black hole... even if just briefly
but the song is both rich in understanding... but beautifully simple!!
listen to it.. with your ears and minds open
You'd better get a hold of her and let her know that.

Top Bottom