General / Off-Topic In the thread.....So... Do we have free will? :)

Damn Arry. Have you considered a career in Politics?
I would look at that as a form of insult, for two reasons.
1st: POLITICS! These days, is there a lower job, in the eyes of the people?
2nd: That is not spin, it is not a lie and it still rings of the truth.

Well, the first bit. The second was to say. Did god put the dinosaur bones in the ground, or were dinosaurs around, millions of years before god, in his own words; was about?

Last edited:
That is not the past that is the worst fantasy book ever written

Books by committee by ignorant old man always turn out that way

it's all about power 6 that's what the Bible's about it's about power and how to control people that's it there's no supernatural I'm sorry.

Uhoh, another one of those bible bashers has joined in. 😬
There must be a nesting place nearby!

1st: POLITICS! These days, is there a low job, in the eyes of the people?

Well, the first bit. The second was to say. Did god put the dinosaur bones in the ground, or were dinosaurs around, millions of years before god, in his own words; was about?
I found out about dinosaurs when I was around 13 that's when I started down my road to happy atheism. That and the four ice ages in the three cataclysmic events.

God(s) was our worst invention by far.

1st: POLITICS! These days, is there a low job, in the eyes of the people?

The problem with politics is how mostly people vote for the cleansheets.

Which brings with it a certain gullibility towards real life experience, thus resulting in impractical political decisions that are not doing society any favour.

Uhoh, another one of those bible bashers has joined in. 😬
There must be a nesting place nearby!

isnt it a funny reference... "bible bashers"
it is seen from one side... as people bashing people over the head with bibles...
and on the opposite side... it is a an attack on the validity of the bible!!!

strange!?

it is seen from one side... as people bashing people over the head with bibles...

strange!?

Sorry, was just figure of speech, i do respect your faith.

strange!?
Never heard of people bashing people over the head with Bibles but occasionally I ask visiting Mormons if I can see the talking hat

When the Yoho witnesses come I want I want to see the list and how much room is left on it

Never heard of people bashing people over the head with Bibles but occasionally I ask visiting Mormons if I can see the talking hat

When the Yoho witnesses come I want I want to see the list and how much room is left on it

The bible ain't the best book to use.
I have some technical books on steel and structural integrity, they weigh a ton and are much handier, if it comes to it.

PS: There is a 3DS Max Bible, too.
Or the Compendium of 3D animation.

Sorry, was just figure of speech, i do respect your faith.

please dont apologise!! im neither offended by people who challenge the scriptures... or my own thinking for that matter...
tongue and cheek is a good thing... becos it can make us either laugh at ourselves.. or laugh at others..

I found out about dinosaurs when I was around 13 that's when I started down my road to happy atheism. That and the four ice ages in the three cataclysmic events.

God(s) was our worst invention by far.
I got detention, in a Welsh school at 10 years old, because I asked an R.E. teacher about dinosaurs. I had to sit in silence for an hour.

Top Bottom