Increase AX weapons limit for multi-crew

As the Title says, could you increase the maximum limit of AX weapons? It would be ideal on ships like federal corvette, cutter, T10, for example.
The cutter has:
1x Cat 4 Anchor
2x cat 3 Anchor
4x cat 2 Anchor
Example = " 4x cat4 (AX multicañones)"
With regard to anchors, if the limit is increased, the cmdr that manages the ship, has the existing anchors, additionally 4 AX multi-cannons would be added that would be exclusively used by gunners, as well as increasing the range of the Xeno scanner, that would be all for now, a sketch below

A.png

B.png

C.png

I add
in yellow, possible new gunner-only anchors (from the proposal)

D.jpeg

As the Title says, could you increase the maximum limit of AX weapons? It would be ideal on ships like federal corvette, cutter, T10, for example.
The cutter has:
1x Cat 4 Anchor
2x cat 3 Anchor
4x cat 2 Anchor
Example = " 4x cat4 (AX multicañones)"
With regard to anchors, if the limit is increased, the cmdr that manages the ship, has the existing anchors, additionally 4 AX multi-cannons would be added that would be exclusively used by gunners, as well as increasing the range of the Xeno scanner, that would be all for now, a sketch below

View attachment 287413
View attachment 287414

View attachment 287415
I add
in yellow, possible new gunner-only anchors (from the proposal)

View attachment 287416
Not really on topic, but I was once explained that the use of a team of people not profitable in the fight. It's better to use a wing.
It's like a swarm can't shoot down ... I don't remember exactly.

i understand why you'd want more, but i can tell you for certain even just 3 guardian weapons will take down a hydra. you dont need the limit increased. if they do increase the limit, it takes away from the fact that it was designed to be a test of skill and endurance. Its SUPPOSED to be the hardest thing to fight in game outside of pvp. if you would like to learn how to fight goids visit this website https://www.antixenoinitiative.com/ and visit their discord. They have mentors that are dedicated to teach you how to fight thargoids. If you want proof of what im talking about, check the video below. Ignore the music, i basically clicked shuffle and just put that in, i put no effort into the music XD.

Not really on topic, but I was once explained that the use of a team of people not profitable in the fight. It's better to use a wing.
It's like a swarm can't shoot down ... I don't remember exactly.
I understand your point, if what you say is correct, but this suggestion is for
AX zones and for CMDRs who do not have a thargoid-ready ship
and who want to get on the ship of another cmdr to participate, even as a gunner
that's what the suggestion is about

i understand why you'd want more, but i can tell you for certain even just 3 guardian weapons will take down a hydra. you dont need the limit increased. if they do increase the limit, it takes away from the fact that it was designed to be a test of skill and endurance. Its SUPPOSED to be the hardest thing to fight in game outside of pvp. if you would like to learn how to fight goids visit this website https://www.antixenoinitiative.com/ and visit their discord. They have mentors that are dedicated to teach you how to fight thargoids. If you want proof of what im talking about, check the video below. Ignore the music, i basically clicked shuffle and just put that in, i put no effort into the music XD.

thanks for your comment, the point of the suggestion that I make is to fight with other cmdrs that do not have ships prepared, for those cmdrs
who even want to contribute something serving as a gunner against thargoid scouts, thargons, etc, I know that a wingman could do it, but as I mentioned above, this is dedicated to many cmdrs who do not have ships prepared and want to join the fight

thanks for your comment, the point of the suggestion that I make is to fight with other cmdrs that do not have ships prepared, for those cmdrs
who even want to contribute something serving as a gunner against thargoid scouts, thargons, etc, I know that a wingman could do it, but as I mentioned above, this is dedicated to many cmdrs who do not have ships prepared and want to join the fight
1. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/advanced-multi-cannons-vs-thargoids-and-multicrew.552203/
2. I made a suggestion once that if I had an aircraft carrier I could assemble my own ships and rent them out for money. As usual my suggestion was not supported ...

slf's accomplish the goal that you are trying to suggest with using turreted weaponry.

I'd support turreted weapons breaking the AX limit, as long as they could only fire in multicrew mode. That's already the case for plasma chargers.

Multicrew is hardly optimal, but I see no reason players shouldn't be able to do it for fun.

I'd support turreted weapons breaking the AX limit, as long as they could only fire in multicrew mode. That's already the case for plasma chargers.

Multicrew is hardly optimal, but I see no reason players shouldn't be able to do it for fun.
Exactly, the intention is to make it fun, we are 5 cmdrs with prepared ships such as cutter, corvette, t10, etc, but we have a group of new cmdrs that do not even have the guardian gauss cannon unlocked and the ideal would be for them to appear in multi crew , they using ax cannon turrets or ax missiles, and the ship's pilot cmdr handles the weapons that already come on the ship, it's the idea

slf's accomplish the goal that you are trying to suggest with using turreted weaponry.
slf puts ax turret weapons and nothing else, or they have the ax turret weapons or they have guardian weapons, my suggestion is, the cmdr (which controls the ship) use the weapons that the ship already comes with, and the other cmdrs in multicrew handle new weapons!, new anchors, that can only be used by cmdrs in multicrew

I’d like the limit increased or removed altogether … possibly replaced with no more than 4 Guardian weapons of the same type if they really want to prevent 7 Gauss Cannon shenanigans.

Reason being? I want my Krait MkII to have 3xGauss and 2x AX MCs so I can do solo Scout hunting or join with Wing Mates to take on Hydra’s without needing a refit.

I’d like the limit increased or removed altogether … possibly replaced with no more than 4 Guardian weapons of the same type if they really want to prevent 7 Gauss Cannon shenanigans.

Reason being? I want my Krait MkII to have 3xGauss and 2x AX MCs so I can do solo Scout hunting or join with Wing Mates to take on Hydra’s without needing a refit.
exactly, also as you put it, to remove the limit for ax weapons, that only follow the limit for 4 guardian weapons but that allow you to put more ax (that is multi-cannon or missiles), but what I suggest is that they add as anchors secondary, ax weapons to add more cmdrs in multicrew and make a fight that blows your wig off, I don't want the targhoids to disappear, on the contrary

Top Bottom