Indoor building DLC

The roof top could disappear like in the sims 4 and so you can see the inside and can see exhibts that are indoors and there would even be more things to do as toilets and other things can have more jobs given to the staff and not just are stats holes to go in and out.

Here is on Sim 4 dine out
It is very basic but with the depth of what frontier want to do for the zoo game restaraunts can be something exciting and something to look forward too as your vistor will have purpose going there and its not just to fill up but to talk about the day and their feelings and wants! :) It could be done else where but its nice to see them chilling out eating! :)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0N3_HfzEVY

Building indoors will not be a DLC, PC has that. PZ will most likely have the PC restraints and buildings with it, as its a similar world/theme between PC and PZ. This will most likely not get implemented. Neat idea though.

Building indoors will not be a DLC, PC has that. PZ will most likely have the PC restraints and buildings with it, as its a similar world/theme between PC and PZ. This will most likely not get implemented. Neat idea though.

We'll have to wait and see. I would really like them to make editing indoors a lot easier though. And with the indoor rides that PC have such as the ghost train its more of a set it and forget it as you only have to worry about repairs on the station.

We'll have to wait and see. I would really like them to make editing indoors a lot easier though. And with the indoor rides that PC have such as the ghost train its more of a set it and forget it as you only have to worry about repairs on the station.
I was more referring to the fact that building indoor spaces will not be DLC, pieces are included in PC and it is likely that they will be here. We would also not get the intricate restaurant system, I feel, as they would make it the same as PC in regards to food venues. Making indoor spaces would be better improved here though as Zoos have, as you say, more to maintain than just station repairs.

It could be if the community wanted it cause it works with the sims 4 and they have a huge big fan base. :) a DLC is more an expansion so its there if people want it like aquarium if there are no indoors then aquarium are not going to be possible. It just to take a look inside and what guess are doing and just more things to manage and decorate. As they said this will be the ultimate zoo game.

It could be if the community wanted it cause it works with the sims 4 and they have a huge big fan base. :) a DLC is more an expansion so its there if people want it like aquarium if there are no indoors then aquarium are not going to be possible. It just to take a look inside and what guess are doing and just more things to manage and decorate. As they said this will be the ultimate zoo game.

You don't understand. The sims 4 is a COMPLETLEY different game and should not be compared with PZ. As I said, you will not get the intricate restaurant system like Sims 4 (A simulation game! Not tycoon or management like PZ!) The restaurant will most likely work like PC (planet coaster) food stands. You can already build indoors in PC. So yes, you could have aquariums, when they add them. You can already look inside PC buildings and decorate and manage them to a certain extent.

Your point about Sims 4 DLC. That was a restaurant management DLC, PZ is a zoo management, we will not have restaurant down to every detail. Yes, sims 4 has a huge fanbase but it is a vastly different game. The issue is not the fanbase. The issue is that they already have a food system and you can only put so much in a game. If all this was added it would take a toll on other parts of the game. We ultimately at the end of the day want the ultimate zoo game not a restaurant simulator. Just because something works in one game, completely unrelated to another, does not mean it can work in PZ.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Thank you i have posted my desire for frontier in this forum i hope it inspires you to think outside the box!

There is thinking outside the box and suggesting things that cannot be put into the game. There is also at least reading what I said. I give up. You won't listen but you will have to understand that not everything is possible. The game can only be so big and there are limits to what they can achieve with the engine. But don't listen, keep suggesting things and ignore me when I say how they would not work.

Top Bottom