Indoor coaster types

I would like to have coasters that are designed for indoor themes like the vekoma mk700

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there are Coasters that are specifically designed to be just used indoors... A lot of times it is just a Standard Coaster Type that happens to be built indoors. Even Space Mountain is a Bobsled Coaster, kinda like the Matterhorn. Or a Standard Vekoma Coaster for the more modern ones.

I'm not sure if there are Coasters that are specifically designed to be just used indoors... A lot of times it is just a Standard Coaster Type that happens to be built indoors. Even Space Mountain is a Bobsled Coaster, kinda like the Matterhorn. Or a Standard Vekoma Coaster for the more modern ones.
The Vekoma MK
The Vekoma MK-700 was designed for indoors,but some theme parks use them outside.

Top Bottom