Inhabited Generation Ship (The Golconda)

Deleted member 38366

D
The one in the GALnet?

GALnet's latest article is Rockforth Corporation Releases Apology (just checked in my Game).

No sign of Upaniklis either in the Launcher nor in GALnet (?)

PS.
Kinda weird seeing one pop up in a 7M Population System. One would think they'd have detected it early this year when the FSS was introduced. Tss... those Factions and NPCs....

---- edit ----
Ah, seeing now where that was coming from. Buried in the Rockforth story.

The one in the galnet - Upaniklis

edit: The logs are long, and they are alive and want our help. CG incoming I fear...
I'd hoped they would save something like this for Legs .... so we can board the ship and shake their hands, filling them in on the details of all human and Thargoid history that has intervened, welcoming them to the New Era, inviting them to populate our wonderful new bases we are building .....

... so we can board the ship and shake their hands, filling them in on the details of all human and Thargoid history that has intervened, welcoming them to the New Era, inviting them to populate our wonderful new bases we are building .....

... shooting them down, stealing their stuff, selling their children into slavery, feeding them to Thargoids... I mean, we have to remember who'd be leading first contact here, right?

... shooting them down, stealing their stuff, selling their children into slavery, feeding them to Thargoids... I mean, we have to remember who'd be leading first contact here, right?
That's why they're worried

Cool, thanks for sharing. Inhabited, interesting... Was there any clue that was used to find it? Something like this would be perfect for the rumour section in the codex, if FDev wants to point us towards something in the game nobody has found for ages.

Top Bottom