interactive exhibits:

Animals that aren't dangerous that Planco AI could walk through their exhibit. E.g. "Lemur walk way" Countless zoo's in the UK have these lemur exhibits where you can walk through on a path.

Animals that aren't dangerous that Planco AI could walk through their exhibit. E.g. "Lemur walk way" Countless zoo's in the UK have these lemur exhibits where you can walk through on a path.

Very good suggestion!
And a Lori feeding place for example. :D

lori-feeding.jpg

I agree!
In general, just some animals that don't have a "dangerous behavior" so to speak; so even if they do get out, guests won't freak out too much.

I once tried to make a zoo in ZT2, where I wanted some free-range/walking peafowl.. but nope, guests started screaming and running away, and zookeepers tranquilized them. :(

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I agree!
In general, just some animals that don't have a "dangerous behavior" so to speak; so even if they do get out, guests won't freak out too much.

I once tried to make a zoo in ZT2, where I wanted some free-range/walking peafowl.. but nope, guests started screaming and running away, and zookeepers tranquilized them. :(
I think only the peacock was allowed to free roam. But guest couldnt see them..

If they make it possible to make walk through exhibits that would be awesome. And have peacocks roaming parts of the park would be fun as well.

I would be okay if they added this in a bird dlc. Because most free roam exhibits I know of are with either monkeys or birds (and petting zoo).

I would love to have walk through exhibits like that or safari style options. But what I really want are things like tiger pulls. Some zoos have a place in the fencing or guest side elements that let you play with the animals. Tiger pulls are these small holes in the fence they run a length of fire hose or rope through that runs through a stopper on both sides with some slack. The animal has one half and the guests have the other. Either side cant pull it all the way through but they can actively engage eachother. There are other guest triggered elements I’ve really enjoyed like at (I believe it was a while ago) the Cincinnati zoo they had an otter exhibit with an acrylic guest tube slide so you could slide with the otters and a guest side trigger button that turned on a small waterfall the otters really seemed to enjoy.

It would even be nice to be able to set up encounters like giraffe feedings for revenue. I know it in the latest dev blog they talked briefly about nutritious food for animals so that could play in nicely.

Top Bottom