Interactive First Person Cam

Get out of here, Jonny Watts!

I'm talking about a 'Guest'Cam where you can actually control where you character goes, what rides you go on and more! How cool would it be to go down to the eye level of your park and explore it as a guest?! What would be even cooler, is if you were affected by hunger, thirst, bladder and nausea (Depending on say the random pre-selected properties of your VIP Guest (That was created by another if you don't have one, or your own if you bought the package).

The amount of immersion that this could bring (Especially with the Oculus *-*) would keep me busy for hours, no - days. No - years!

This has probably been brought up before, but if Planet Coaster had this on release, I think I might just die and go to heaven, twice.

Get out of here, Jonny Watts!

I'm talking about a 'Guest'Cam where you can actually control where you character goes, what rides you go on and more! How cool would it be to go down to the eye level of your park and explore it as a guest?! What would be even cooler, is if you were affected by hunger, thirst, bladder and nausea (Depending on say the random pre-selected properties of your VIP Guest (That was created by another if you don't have one, or your own if you bought the package).

The amount of immersion that this could bring (Especially with the Oculus *-*) would keep me busy for hours, no - days. No - years!

This has probably been brought up before, but if Planet Coaster had this on release, I think I might just die and go to heaven, twice.
We already had a threat for this. This Threat is also for a multiplayer first person view.
https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...guest-in-someones-park?highlight=first+person

Top Bottom