Interesting segment on Lave Radio #98

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
For those of you who don't know (probably most of you) Lave Radio are an Elite: Dangerous fan station.

http://laveradio.com/lave-radio-episode-98/

Fast forward to about 17 minutes in and the Lave Radio team discuss their recent visit to Frontier Developments and how they got to see the first full build of Planet Coaster. Before you get too excited they don't reveal anything besides their excitement for what they saw and the enthusiasm of the developers they met.

Still worth a listen to that 5 minute segment though. [big grin]

Great to hear their enthusiasm for PC at least ;)

And they mention seeing PCs first full build.. Could mean that early access is still on schedule :)

Last edited:
The game looks completely on schedule. It looks playable, bugs are obviously working on it and that's what Early Access is for, to play, and to also find those bugs.

The game looks completely on schedule. It looks playable, bugs are obviously working on it and that's what Early Access is for, to play, and to also find those bugs.
I agree. The main things I've seen that are not ready are that the guests walk through the side walls of paths and the peep group and crowd animations still need work but those are probably easily fixable. There is one more thing though. We have only seen one type of coaster track. I fully trust Frontier and know that they will give us awesome coaster tracks, but it would be really cool to see a bunch of coasters in the game with guests on them. Also, if they release the game to us on March 1st, they would get a huge advantage over the competition.

Last edited:
Not sure about the obsession regarding March 1st, any day in March will have a negative effect on RCTW given I can't see that being released any time soon.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom