ANNOUNCEMENT Interstellar Initiatives - Bridging the Gap Preview

I do hope it's a 'deliver x amount of goods to y if you option a and a competing amount to to station f if you want option b'
With the nerf to large trade ships with the buying/ selling at markets glitched!

I expect the start to be delayed in all honesty.

I really hope as well sometimes things go sideways like some crazy Dusk Till Dawn style mashup. Some proper twisty narrative and unexpected action.

#rememberthegnosis

I do, that was epic. It was the first time ED went from being an opt in GDPR tickbox simulator to taking your face and dunking it in a toilet screaming WHUT YA GONNA DO?

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
#rememberthegnosis

I do! For me personally - it was a disappointment on one hand (no Col 70 exploration), but the event itself was pretty cool! I mean real time Thargoid attack on a megaship you're docked at in the middle of nowhere? Sign me up for stuff like that again!

Saying that, I am not setting my expectations anywhere this time. Just wait and see what will be delivered. Then get involved and feed back to the devs.

Remember it's the first time, so our feedback will be valuable for future initiatives.

I do, that was epic. It was the first time ED went from being an opt in GDPR tickbox simulator to taking your face and dunking it in a toilet screaming WHUT YA GONNA DO?

The players on the forums had their pitchforks out screaming blue murder. I think we lost the space cowboy and space loach because of that event.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator

I remember it more as taking a player created and driven Science and Exploration event, and turning into yet another combat event. As cool as it was to see Thargoids attacking a megaship.

Intrigued to see how this unfolds though.

The players on the forums had their pitchforks out screaming blue murder.

As usual. Look at all the drama over a spurious 10Cr restock notification - 20 issues raised for that....

I think we lost the space cowboy and space loach because of that event.

I'm sure when someone came up to Sandy and said 'Carry on doing this, or design a new game?' the drama didn't make the decision any harder.

Top Bottom