Intra Dimensional Traders - A New Breed

Naming & Shaming
What is an Intra Dimensional Trader?
It is a new breed of trader that has been sighted in our galaxy. These traders will go to the 4th Dimension (a.k.a. Solo Dimension) whenever they are interdicted in the scope of a piracy attempt.
Some will disappear right away (task kill to be precise), some after the usual 15 second invulnerability timeout, some others during the parley and the most sophisticated ones will fight back but later head for the 4th Dimension when the fight does not go as planned.

The common pattern is Interdiction -> 4th Dimension -> Returns to Open after selling the goods "because my big ship can't lose"

<N&S video removed>

(youtube playlist)

From my perspective handing in the cargo, trying to run, fighting back and also returning in a combat ship demanding satisfaction after being pirated are all absolutely fair game.
Escaping to the 4th Dimension and then returning "because my big ship can't lose" is not fair game.
As a final note, if you are wearing a Squadron ID tag and return for satisfaction after your leisure trip to the 4th Dimension please be sure that some ship(s) of your squadron will suffer inexplicable incidents to their powerplant.
These incidents are still under investigation but it appears that there is some interaction at sub-quark level with the nuclear fusion reactor provided by Sirius Corp. after trips to the 4th Dimension, it is yet unclear as to how these interactions propagate to all squadron members.

o? cmdrs

Last edited by a moderator:
How about new C&P where killing lawful cmdr ship issue bounty same as insurance of killed ship, my best guess, nobody will be changing dimensions anymore.

I want that guardian phase cloak module!

It's annoying, isn't it?
It's OT(as always) Every time someone mention guardian cloak or anything similar it make me sad, guardian modules being copy paste of what we have already is so much wasted potential, yesterday i saw fed cap ship in one of the systems orbiting uninhabited ice world...? I dropped on it waiting for 13th to come, and i see wings of asp's scout and explorers... Its like current C&P, somebody just rolled a dice. BTW my original post in this thread is exaggeration obviously, but current C&Pis like those asp's orbiting Farragout.

How about new C&P where killing lawful cmdr ship issue bounty same as insurance of killed ship, my best guess, nobody will be changing dimensions anymore.

I'd be willing to do even more and put also the cargo value on top of my bounty.
One interesting twist could be that miners/traders could activate a "cargo insurance" for their trip, of course for a fee (e.g. 10% or 20% of the cargo value). If you get destroyed the cmdr should be reimbursed of the cargo value.
But the problem is not credit related because credits are meaningless in a game where you can "mine" your billion in two days and you can also "mine" your bounties (in Solo, of course) in 2 hours.
I've met some commanders with very low Elite ranks flying condas, vettes and even cutters, some admitted to have been playing for less than a week.
So, we understand that the problem is not credit related and not also rank related because almost all cmdrs in my videos have rank Expert and above.
The curious thing is that new cmdrs (or noobs) usually stop and give the 10 or 20t I ask away, they want zero botherings as they are in a race to get that billion quickly.
Statistically, the intra-dimensional traders are those with a lot of more gameplay experience.

It happens just because the 4Th Dimension "is there" and because all it takes is just one click to activate that portal.

Last edited:
So he logged* to save his cargo then he stood for a rebuy screen. What's the problem?

*not versed in these kind of things so i cannot tell if it was a clog or a mlog.

Just another reason to join Z0Z0. As galactic overlord, Zarek Null would put extensive R&D into a clog-inhibitor-module as well as a solo-from-open-interdictor that would be available to all PF Cmdrs. This unlawful 4th dimensional smuggling is a threat to the whole galaxy and must be stopped.
GARD counters this proposal with its ongoing RnD into TURBO MEGA ULTRA waking, which not only sends you into a different star system, safe from harm, but kills you and replaces you with a clone driving a Corvette.

Damn man i wish I knew about this a couple months back for that crazy Manatee CG. My T9 could have done with this amazing tech.

How do we unlock it? Is it guardian tech?

Wait, this isn't like when I was tricked into getting a FrEe AnAcOnDa!! is it?

Its like in Metal Gear Solid 1 you have to do something outside the game. Not gonna tell you what, the fun is in figuring things out yourself, right?

Top Bottom