News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello Will: Welcome:

Caveat question: are you actually going to be responding to players who are critical of Fdev's moves.. like the blowback you're getting from your post over passenger missions being disabled?

Or are the developers going to disappear and just pretend we're not out here? It would be nice to see them actually reading/replying/responding through you to us who have some very valid criticism of your developers that they are getting over this.

Last edited:

Caveat question: are you actually going to be responding to players who are critical of Fdev's moves.. like the blowback you're getting from your post over passenger missions being disabled?

Or are the developers going to disappear and just pretend we're not out here? It would be nice to see them actually reading/replying/responding through you to us who have some very valid criticism of your developers that they are getting over this.

That's a good question.

We did tell ya it would be rough William, the preverbal 'S' is currently passing through the blades of a rapidly spinning fan, and after FDev had you sign off on that post thanking those select few for "reporting" on something that was included in the patch notes as a feature a while back, well you may well wanna duck before it ends up on ya lip.

Blowback, lol, that would be one word for it.

Please desist in using the euphemism of "balancing" versus nerfing, or more accurately in this case, further breaking that which is already broken.

Listen to Yamiks and clean up your mess.

The economy is broken. Move decimal places on commodities in one direction in certain types of systems, move it the other direction in others. Not a fix, but something.

Ham handed hacking is not balancing nor a fix. Missions of 22k LY from the bubble now pay, wait for it.. ~300k credits. I've done my best to put screenshots of that up for the ps4 players still around. Which incidentally I know of 3, further along than my noobish month or so of in game time that have deleted the game.

Someone at FDEV likely knows better than I, what impact there has been on the second class citizen world of console players, but I can tell you this. While scrounging for credits today at great expense of my time, I criss-crossed the bubble several times. 15 or so destinations, most 2-300 lys apart. How many systems, I've no idea as there is no codex.

I have Not instanced with another player since yesterday. That was at Jameson and there were 3.

Fix your mess. Beyond looks lovely. Beyond Broke/Beyond already ridiculously rich is unfortunately all we see at the moment.

Howdy Commanders!

I'm really excited that it's finally time to announce to you all that I've joined the community team here at Frontier!

You're likely to meet me on some streams with Ed and Bo very soon, but before that, here's a little bit about me:

In Elite Dangerous, I pride myself on being a glorified taxi driver for the super-rich, flying to and from the center of the galaxy! Aside from ferrying folks from system to system, and accidentally zooming into black holes, I'm a big fan of the lore surrounding Elite Dangerous and can’t wait to learn more about it!

With the rise of the Thargoid threat, I'll be relying on you all to give me some combat tips... even taxi drivers need to be prepared!

We've got an exciting year ahead of us for Elite Dangerous and I'm pleased to be part of it – and can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming content!

Outside of Elite Dangerous and in the wider world, I'm a HUGE gamer, avid chocolate-fiend, and while I wouldn't describe myself as an Otaku, always appreciative of anime-related memes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to respond!

Signing off for now,

CMDR Will (not my in-game name!)
Welcome home! [yesnod]

The Replicated Man

T
o7 Will! Welcome and I hope you can provide good feedback on topics people bring up!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom