Inversion blueprints

I've seen this suggested before.

The built in inversion templates are mostly very good but as my main enjoyment of the game is building coasters, I feel a little cheap using them. Plus in many cases it's impossible to get realistic transitions due to flat entry points.

The ability to select sections of track and save them as a blueprint would be amazing, even if it was locked to the particular track type the blueprint was created on. I've made some butter smooth dive loops, corkscrews and airtime hill curve transitions but it's slightly disappointing that I can't re-use them on future creations. I know we have "entry" pieces for custom inversions but it's not quite useful enough without being able to manipulate how the template joins to the existing track.

Freedom to manipulate the templates would also help a lot rather than them being stuck as a single track piece.

Yup, been asking for this alot in the beginning too.

An obvious workaround would be when placing an inversion in the coaster builder it isn't a single piece but it will be as many pieces as the inversion is made of. Then you can edit those pieces later on and smooth them.

An obvious workaround would be when placing an inversion in the coaster builder it isn't a single piece but it will be as many pieces as the inversion is made of. Then you can edit those pieces later on and smooth them.
Yes, I'd be happy enough if the "built in" inversion templates could be manipulated as individual pieces, to smooth out any savage transitions & awkward exit points. I find most of the built in templates are excellent but only ones that use the vertical loop entry point are usable as they scale up perfectly. Most of the others have annoying quirks (e.g. too steep entry or no banking at the end), but could be amazing if we could smooth the transitions!

Yes, I'd be happy enough if the "built in" inversion templates could be manipulated as individual pieces, to smooth out any savage transitions & awkward exit points. I find most of the built in templates are excellent but only ones that use the vertical loop entry point are usable as they scale up perfectly. Most of the others have annoying quirks (e.g. too steep entry or no banking at the end), but could be amazing if we could smooth the transitions!
Maybe in Planet Coaster 2. Because right now the inversions feel a bit like RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 where they have to enter and exit the inversions going completely straight.

Doesn't ift at all for a modern game like this.

Top Bottom