• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Invert X-Axis Missing from Camera Options

Severity
Moderate

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Park Management

Description
It's very difficult to rotate the game camera using a mouse and the invert y-axis option alone. There should also be an "invert x-axis" available. I have struggled to play this game since launch, due to this issue.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Tick the box under Camera Options to invert the y-axis.
2. Play the game with a mouse and rotate using the middle mouse button.
3. Try not to scream.

QA-Mitch

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey janyses,

Thanks for the report.

This is a feature that hasn't ever been in the game, so this would be more of a suggestion than a bug.
But I've passed this on for consideration.

Thank you for passing it on. I do believe that since the game includes an Invert Y-Axis option, that it is a bug (or oversight) not to also include X. Generally, when you want to invert an axis, you'd want to invert both.

The game is exceptionally difficult to control the way it is now, because for most other games the default camera controls are opposite to Planet Coaster's default. It may seem like a small issue, but it's prevented me and many others from playing and I've been waiting nearly three years hoping for a fix.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi janyses,

Just want to let you know the issue is still being looked into and we hope to resolve it.

I understand your frustration with this issue, and we thank you for your patience.