RCT 3 IOS iOS 10 touch problem.

I recently entered the iOS 10 beta and noticed that the game has a compatibility issue with RCT3. The left side of the screen, very slightly, isn't touch sensitive anymore. I am able to use the bottom-left buttons if I hit them as close to their right edge as possible. The problem comes in with the top-left buttons, like the play button, that because they are too small I am unable to trigger them at all.

Anyone else with iOS on an iPhone 6s experiencing the same issue?

I have also experienced this problem. Am using an IPhone 7 running iOS 10 and I can't use the 3 smaller buttons on the left side of the screen. When I press them nothing happens...

Quite annoyed considering I've paid for the game and it doesn't work properly. When will we see an updating fixing this issue?????

I'm also having this problem on an iPhone 7 plus running iOS10.1.1
I've not had any issues using an iPhone 6 running iOS10.
The left hand smaller buttons are unresponsive.

Ok I have a workaround solution for this. It turns out the problem is to do with 3D Touch.
Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch > Set this to 'Off'.
Ive been told that they are going to continue looking into this and hopefully get it fixed.

Shout out to Mike the Mechanic (RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Support Crew) for helping me out with this. I've turned off 3D Touch and it has immediately resolved the problem for me! :)

Top Bottom