Is Artemis Lodge in Celeano a new station?

I don't remember seeing it before and I can't find any trace of its existence on Inara and other similar sites.

Aegis is the controlling faction.

The station itself is next to a planetary ring, so it's very pretty to visit.

I don't remember seeing it before and I can't find any trace of its existence on Inara and other similar sites.

Aegis is the controlling faction.

The station itself is next to a planetary ring, so it's very pretty to visit.

Aegis is building 20+ stations over the coming months, two should have been constructed over the last few days. Details are in Galnet, lots of new targets for the Thargoids to attack over the coming months

Aegis is building 20+ stations over the coming months, two should have been constructed over the last few days. Details are in Galnet, lots of new targets for the Thargoids to attack over the coming months

Details are very sparse in Galnet. Article also says outposts not stations :) I assume that's just editors license though.

FWIW, EDDB lists 5 new stations controlled by Aegis up to now (plus Donar's Oak & The Oracle):

Cavalieri (Electra)
Goya Landing (HIP 16753) <-- these two were likely mentioned in the Galnet article as already in place

Artemis Lodge (Celaeno)
Arc's Faith (HR 1183)
Cyllene Orbital (Atlas)

https://eddb.io/faction/75760

IIRC the last three at least were not there last week and must be new. And all of the new ones got shipyards :cool:

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
The station is gorgeous, the setting is stunning, right close to the rings of a burnt planet and only 40 something ls from the class B star. And it has a shipyard!

Shame it's probably gonna burn...

:D

And yet another one, Agricola's Ascent (Pleiades Sector DL-Y d65), between Celaeno and Maia. Military base with large pads, rotating around a water world. No local news yet, and mission/passenger boards are empty.

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
Artemis Lodge has quite a view :)

LUM4tEn.jpg

I do hope the thargoids don't blow it up, since I recently moved all my assets in the pleiades there...

...mostly because it does have a great view.

76C3455EDDE4A721877088BBD4CE3BBCE0747746

Just a heads up for any other truckers out here. Seen some very high paying missions to haul meta alloys over to Artemis Lodge, my last freighter run pulled in 45 million credits to haul 180 tonnes 1 jump away.

6z3ath.jpg

Did it actually pay out that amount 777Driver or have FD left the 30mil missions payout cap in place on the servers?

Did it actually pay out that amount 777Driver or have FD left the 30mil missions payout cap in place on the servers?

Yes, it paid out. Was doing these cargo missions for a few hours last night in combination with the Palin missions, have all the runs recorded. @Frank G, lol, I'll been hauling cargo and streaming out here since 2.4 dropped, am yet to have seen a hyper-diction. So far any contact has been peaceful.

Out of curiosity, what is the criteria to get hyperdicted? My Cargo hold normally has Meta alloy's & Resin.

The only restriction I've seen with these missions is that only one appears at a time, the rest of the freighter runs will be between 5 & 7 million for normal commodities, also the occasional smuggling run. Aegis pays well out here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom