Is Artemis Lodge in Celeano a new station?

Out of curiosity, what is the criteria to get hyperdicted?

I think that it's just random "luck".

The first time that I got hyperdicted I was in my Explorer Asp and I had visited the double Barnacle site at Pleiades Sector OI-T c3-7 A 6. I was then heading to the huge site at Hyades Sector AQ-Y d81 C 2. The route there took me through Pleiades Sector YA-N b7-2 and then Aries Dark Region IX-S b4-1, and it was this 2nd jump to Aries when it happened to me.
This was a full disable/scan and a friendly Thargoid as I had no cargo and was unarmed... well it was friendly until I flew into it taking pics with the external camera and then I had to leg it!

The second time, I was running a Palin mission to return 2 tonnes of Bio matter. I'd collected them from the Thargoid scout at HP 17125 and was heading back to Maia via Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-14, this time in a Python set up for exploration. The hyperdiction happenen on the jump from Pleiades to Maia. I didn't want to risk a scan that time and managed to boost immediately after hyperdiction - by the time power returned, the Thargoids had already given up and left the system.

I've run those missions "a few more times" now (cough) in a DBX that can scoop straight from the ground and 1 jump back from the scout ... and haven't been hyperdicted again 1 jumping, nor have I when running data missions over to Celeano before jumping to HP 17125.

I did try hopping around the region a few times before 2.4 but never managed to trigger it when I'd wanted it to happen!

Might give you a couple of systems to jump between to see if it triggers for you though:

Pleiades Sector YA-N b7-2 -> Aries Dark Region IX-S b4-1
Pleiades Sector IH-V c2-14 -> Maia

Good luck!

I do hope the thargoids don't blow it up, since I recently moved all my assets in the pleiades there...

...mostly because it does have a great view.

Yes, and did the same with my Pleiades flotilla (9 ships + equipment) yesterday for exactly the same reason. And inside, it's not that dull grey but has the looks of a tourist site even though the base is industrial. All in all, it's kind of set apart from all the other new Aegis ports, and the most beautiful of them by far. The only problems are the mass lock the asteroid belt provides and the fact that Aegis is an even higher profile target than Sirius, so I expect lockdowns to happen quite often.

Didn't have a look into those MA missions yet, but my Pleiades Conda has DD5 and a field neutralizer - no risk, no fun :cool:

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
I ve tried way too many times to be a coincidence. Probably nerfed very quickly as usual.

Pretty sure the servers went onto the next cycle last night, the system state may have changed at Darnielles progress.

Just logged on to finish last nights freighter runs, will head back over to Maia and take a look. Payouts are great here anyway. Anyone with a big cargo ship looking to make some cash should definitely head out here, perfect for those like me who don't like to mode switch to fill up a big cargo bay. If not for anything else the scenery is beautiful out here. Truckers heaven, still plenty of places to find good cargo runs.

dw8a3p.jpg

ornr0m.jpg

I ve tried way too many times to be a coincidence. Probably nerfed very quickly as usual.

Logged in for a few cargo runs tonight, missions are definitely still there. Just under 15 million hauling 90 tonnes, doable even in a smaller freighter. Also a lot of high paying missions to haull illegal goods if that's your thing.

b4i9s5.jpg

Last edited:
This week's new bases: Kipling Orbital in Pleiades sector KC-V c2-11 and Titan's Daughter in Taygeta

PanPiper reports good views of the nebulae in Taygeta [up]

Add another 2:

Ieyasu Dock (Pleiades Sector PD-S b4-0)
Bao Landing (HIP 17497)

Titan's Daughter, btw, is located above an asteroid field just like Artemis Lodge and shares the same great view, but the atmosphere is truly eerie, mainly because of the blue-white main star emanating a violet light. Not much to see at the station yet, and they don't sell AX Taipans, but the system itself is interesting with all its bodies (31 in total). Didn't have the time to explore anything yesterday, as I was in a FGS without scanners. Will look further into this when I'm back, one of the far-out moons just struck me.

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
Add another 2:

Ieyasu Dock (Pleiades Sector PD-S b4-0)
Bao Landing (HIP 17497)

Titan's Daughter, btw, is located above an asteroid field just like Artemis Lodge and shares the same great view, but the atmosphere is truly eerie, mainly because of the blue-white main star emanating a violet light. Not much to see at the station yet, and they don't sell AX Taipans, but the system itself is interesting with all its bodies (31 in total). Didn't have the time to explore anything yesterday, as I was in a FGS without scanners. Will look further into this when I'm back, one of the far-out moons just struck me.

O7,
[noob]

That system also has metal-rich rings, including the one next to the station. I'm seriously considering relocating there, what with the great views and good payouts for haulage missions when allied with the right people.

Fun fact about Copernicus Observatory in Asterope: the system has a population of 0, yet it contains a Coriolis station.

So who's running the station? Aliens? AI? G-g-g-ghost?

Top Bottom