Is coriolis broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are way off. My shield MJ is over 3k and my armor is well over 4k. Look at the properties on any of the engineered components, like a Shield Booster, all zeroes.
That's because you haven't done the engineering right. You have selected grade 5 stuff, but they have less than grade 1 stats. Just go through all you modifications if you have them maxed out in game and select 100% and all should be fine

Sometimes imported shield data is wonky try redoing the shield and boosters manually that should fix it

When I click on the link within the EDMC window, I get the correct stats. When I use the "coriolis" link within EDSM.net fleet page, I get the erroneous stats. Hence the problem is with the EDSM export function and not with coriolis.

Can someone else confirm?

I just updated EDDI and when I hit the export button it opened a file browser instead of Coriolis.

The problem might be in EDDI if that's how your generating the build.

He also needs to fix those priorities if that's a PvP ship. With them set up like that, once the PP starts to malfunction after a few hits, he will lose shields and thrust.
Interesting that you are making bogus comments about a bugged stat sheet. Are you always this useless?

Interesting that you are making bogus comments about a bugged stat sheet. Are you always this useless?
Well seeing as they are not all set to 1 as they are standard, one would assume that you have set them up like that intentionally, and I was pointing out that error. There's no need to be rude about it, but feel free to rub that e-peen of yours.

Well seeing as they are not all set to 1 as they are standard, one would assume that you have set them up like that intentionally, and I was pointing out that error. There's no need to be rude about it, but feel free to rub that e-peen of yours.
To the mods: please lock this thread :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom