Is double scanning fixed in 1.3?

Its really becoming a complete pain. Literally every other scan is a double scan and its taking FOREVER to get anywhere.

I scan from as far as possible to avoid the gravity well but the double scans are making the scans go over a full minute to take place. In a 50+ body system as you imagine its taking well over an hour to scan the system.

Frustrating!

Hope so. This and the triple honk (when you're sat facing a star and twice in a row it'll say no bodies found - I'M LOOKING AT THE **** STAR FOR THE LOVE OF ****).

Haven't had that triple honk problem but i've certainly gotten fed up with the double scans so i really really hope it gets fixed in 1.3 although there's no mention in the change log.

The only sad way I've come to alleviate it somehow is keep closing in to the object, no more distant scan. If it goes second scanning, at least it catches me way closer and does it way faster. Fighting the gravity well from 2-4ls is faster than the scanning, if ever so slightly.

This happened to me quite often during my first expedition. This time around, however, I've only noticed it thrice out of almost 3k systems. I honestly can't tell what causes it.

Yes its a bit annoying, but im not in a race to get anywhere & iv got used to double scanning now.
As for a fix - i doubt it'll be sorted soon unless the pewpew boys start to complain about it.
Us explorers seem to be pretty low down on the development agenda!

I've also had this problem, but not triple honk for me just double it will say so many discoveries but nothing will come up in system map or on scope so have to honk again :(

This problem started in early April, i opened a thread on 07/04/15 about it. Im not sure if it was after the Steam addition, i may be wrong. At the time someone had said that it had been reported.

Top Bottom