Is it 24 May yet?

In 24 hours from now it should be Tuesday 24 May 12.01 am or later for the UK. I think the US is furtherer behind time wise. Frontier I think is UK. In 24 hours time it will be Tuesday 24 May 3.20 pm in NZ. So it should be out tomorrow for nz and australia by 11.30 pm unless they release it later than 9 am or something on release day.

Last edited:
You won't be playing it in 24 hours. We are all getting it at the same time, you're not getting it earlier than everyone else. They are releasing it May 24th on their time.

Last edited:
^Obviously, you don't know that everyone lives in different time zones and how it works. In some other country it still may be May 23 when they release it in the UK.

4:52 AM
Monday, May 23, 2016 (GMT+1)
Time in United Kingdom

8:52 PM
Sunday, May 22, 2016 (MST)
Time in Phoenix, AZ USA
9:52 PM Time in Navajo County, AZ (MDT)

Last edited:
I'm off tomorrow so I'll have plenty of waiting about to do. I even had a dream about alpha two last night. I'm excited!! [haha]

Well all the streams have been 11 am on the west coast so that means I should wake up on Tuesday and be able to do befor I jet off to work if I make it

I'm off tomorrow so I'll have plenty of waiting about to do. I even had a dream about alpha two last night. I'm excited!! [haha]

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who dreamed about games. I dreamed about playing Alpha 2 as well the day before yesterday. Heck, I dreamed about getting and playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix before it came to the western parts of the world. [alien] Mulder and Scully could have a field day with me.

It's 7:22 pm Monday 23 May. I'm in you're future XD

If the game doesn't come out by GMT+1 UK time 12:30 pm Tuesday 24 May, which will be 11:30 pm at night on Tuesday 24 May for NZ, I have another game that releases first thing tomorrow. It's Overwatch for Xbox One. Retailers will start and are allowed to, start selling it when they open tomorrow, as it's scheduled to release "24 May", regardless if it's not 24 May in other countries. But I'd say NZ/Australians would appreciate it if Planet Coaster Alpha 2 came out on "Tuesday 22 May" our time. Even if it's like 11:50 pm at night or something.

But then again if they don't manage to, it's not the end of the world. I will do a YouTube video of it, if it comes out before 1pm UK time, otherwise it will be during Wednesday afternoon NZ/Australian time when I get home. There is little time difference between NZ and Australia. I have a Hauppauge HD PVR2 which I use to share Xbox gameplays with friends etc and can use it to record PC games too. I also have AMD Raptr too.

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who dreamed about games. I dreamed about playing Alpha 2 as well the day before yesterday. Heck, I dreamed about getting and playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix before it came to the western parts of the world. [alien] Mulder and Scully could have a field day with me.

[video=youtube;hAAlDoAtV7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y[/video]

Skywaterbirdx16m - Are you the ultimate timezone troll? Haha xD Usually people understanding GMT and BST is hard enough, but you take this to a whole new level!

Enjoy the release dude, when ever you get it ;)

Last edited:
Didn't get the memo? Been delayed to add more grass. Gotta get those HD grass textures in. [up]

Oh I thought it was cancelled due to RCTW improving so significantly week in week out that Frontier decided they couldn't keep up and threw in the towel [mouth shut][rolleyes][squeeeeee]

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control... But I think I like it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom