is thargoid cockpit glass brittle or soft?

If it's like an eye, the lens would be soft and jellyish, and probably feel really good on your skin. You'd be able to lie there on it for hours, the sensation of Thargoid lens-gel burning itself into your tender flesh as you hear the soft throbbing noises of the Thargoid engines beneath you. It'd be paradise.
But if it's glass, then the game is terrible and unrealistic.

anyone who can speak from experience?
if you have close-up recordings of the thargoids can you dm them to me btw? i'm putting together a portfolio for artistic and research purposes or something

have at it ...

5481580512837e25f.png

If it's like an eye, the lens would be soft and jellyish, and probably feel really good on your skin. You'd be able to lie there on it for hours, the sensation of Thargoid lens-gel burning itself into your tender flesh as you hear the soft throbbing noises of the Thargoid engines beneath you. It'd be paradise.

if you have close-up recordings of the thargoids can you dm them to me btw? i'm putting together a portfolio for artistic and research purposes or something

So now you want them to be soft?! 😉
Good to see you back CMDR!

o7

I think it’s more like a neuron cluster, some sort of bio-mechanical brain. It’s not just an eye but it’s transparent to let the light go in because they don’t rely on their sensors only, they can see you. It’s definitely not squishy and I doubt it’s glass, because it’s highly durable and must be regenerative too.

It's squishy and toxic and smells bad
blocked. blocked. BLOCKED. you are a SPY AND TRAITOR for INRA and do not understand LOVE

I think it’s more like a neuron cluster, some sort of bio-mechanical brain. It’s not just an eye but it’s transparent to let the light go in because they don’t rely on their sensors only, they can see you. It’s definitely not squishy and I doubt it’s glass, because it’s highly durable and must be regenerative too.
I want the Thargoids to sense me as much as they want, so this is excellent news which will go a long way for inter-species relations

Ive been on one. Its soft, sorry the thargoid wouldnt let me take a picture though :(
it's always the hottest ones who're taken 😭

Top Bottom