Is the 2019 road map unveiling today?

I read somewhere on the fourms recently that today, January 25th frontier will reveal to us their plans for 2019... I'm I just misremebering or going space crazy?

Last edited:
W6gaHYr.gif

I was hoping FD would reveal 2019 roadmap on their 25th. Sadly, it seems this is not going to be the case :-(. Very disappointing.

Nothing has been announced, and we all know how FD like giving an announcement for a forthcoming announcement.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Monday 28th Jan is the 25th Anniversary. I guess today is the office party for it.

Meanwhile, on Friday 1st Feb is a special livestream:

Lunchtime .... it's a lunchtime stream. On Twitch. And it's announced in the PC & JWE forums. So it's 'special' as in 25th Anni, not 'special' as in space legs. Jeez you forks folks.

Last edited:
Forget Atmos for 2019 at least. First they gotta sort out the mess they've created with 3.3 and latest patch .03.
I guess this will take us to at least 3.3.06 before the game is playable.. So this takes us to roughly end of Q1 2019..
Then we will see.. if we may get ice planets (which I was really looking forward for 3.3) and squadron fleet carriers (which I am totally uninterested). As a bonus we may get ability to land on non-atmospheric lava metal rich worlds and caves/negative slope cliffs (again on non-atmo worlds) with stalactites and stalagmites as a cherry on the cake :). And that is all that will be for 2019 with regards to exploration (cause that is the only aspect of ED that interests me atm (apart from atm)).
And that is my most optimistic prediction - the above may be available by the end of Q4 2019 if they come at all in the 1st place..

Forget Atmos for 2019 at least. First they gotta sort out the mess they've created with 3.3 and latest patch .03.
I guess this will take us to at least 3.3.06 before the game is playable.. So this takes us to roughly end of Q1 2019..
Then we will see.. if we may get ice planets (which I was really looking forward for 3.3) and squadron fleet carriers (which I am totally uninterested). As a bonus we may get ability to land on non-atmospheric lava metal rich worlds and caves/negative slope cliffs (again on non-atmo worlds) with stalactites and stalagmites as a cherry on the cake :). And that is all that will be for 2019 with regards to exploration (cause that is the only aspect of ED that interests me atm (apart from atm)).
And that is my most optimistic prediction - the above may be available by the end of Q4 2019 if they come at all in the 1st place..

It's playable now <shrug>. As .. I am playing. Is fine. Next: legs. Just not next Friday :)

For you maybe. Not for me. I don;t like pew pew, am elite in trading so I am left with exploration which as we speak is not playable. Opinions are subjective of course.

When was the last time you tried it? FDev announced a server side fix - on discovery alert spamming - this afternoon.

Top Bottom