Is the Power Priority Bug Fixed Yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 166264
  • Start date

Deleted member 166264

D
I haven't tried playing for the past couple days. I just want to know if the module priority is still being rest to all ones after entering and exiting supercruise.

There has been ZERO patches since the first one for april released.
So NO.
If you are flying a boarder line powered ship and effected you still will be...

As there is no patch extra released your still going to have to wait... they are not just releasing a patch for one bug but also for more items on the list..
SIEA are the slowest to sanction updates so will delay every one else... including PC and Xbox

Yeah, ran into this yesterday while performing..uh... activities in my local anarchy. Ended up just turning my priority 5 modules off entirely.

Given there is no word on when the fixes or next update are scheduled, anyone found a workaround or temporary fix for this bug?

Given there is no word on when the fixes or next update are scheduled, anyone found a workaround or temporary fix for this bug?
If you have the Max power plant you can fit in the ship, then you have to turn devices off, instead of letting the assignments disable them, you have to power them off before you deploy hardpoints...

If you have the Max power plant you can fit in the ship, then you have to turn devices off, instead of letting the assignments disable them, you have to power them off before you deploy hardpoints...

Does restarting modudes and re-prioritising them stick or just temporary?

Top Bottom