Is the web support ticket on hold or suspended? 10 days and counting...

Fdev

I got stuck on a loop of death on or about May 28, 3307. I made the decision to delete the game file in an attempt to continue playing the new DLC content. Meantime, I submitted a ticket to recover my deleted game file on May 31, 3307. Considering the time it would take to get my ticket answered or review, this was the best-case scenario. I did not want to spend 7+ days in an infinite loop of death.

It has been 10 days since and counting. Please let me know if there is a better/faster way to recover my game file.

o7

(note: original post deleted while attempting to edit (update)

if you went stuck in the shuttle i can try to help ya out. just friend me in game, I am commander Imo. it not always works but often it did so we might give it a try. :)

if you went stuck in the shuttle i can try to help ya out. just friend me in game, I am commander Imo. it not always works but often it did so we might give it a try. :)
I deleted my game file and created a new character just to continue with Odyssey DLC. My support ticket is to recover my deleted game file, which was submitted 10 days ago.

Thank you for the offer to help. Its up to FDev at this point.

Just gonna point out that deleting your save file just to get around a bug under the assumption that Frontier can easily recover the data, was a very risky move on your part.

By the time support gets around to answering your ticket, there’s a very real chance that your save file may have been “permanently” deleted. I don’t know how long Frontier keeps deleted player data around, but I doubt it’s saved for very long.

I hope it’s still there when your ticket is answered. At this point there’s not much else you can do except wait.

Just gonna point out that deleting your save file just to get around a bug under the assumption that Frontier can easily recover the data, was a very risky move on your part.

By the time support gets around to answering your ticket, there’s a very real chance that your save file may have been “permanently” deleted. I don’t know how long Frontier keeps deleted player data around, but I doubt it’s saved for very long.

I hope it’s still there when your ticket is answered. At this point there’s not much else you can do except wait.
I agree with you, deleting my account was a high-risk attempt at fixing a dead loop and I don't recommend anyone doing it. I am hopeful to be able to recover my game file and would like to hear from Support if that is possible.

Last edited:
As far as I know deleted game files can not be restored. :(
Yes, you can, but you must go through the Frontier support ticket system:

• Can you help recover my deleted save game? - PC

• Frontier Support > Elite Dangerous > PC > Account Support
    • Please open a ticket with our customer support team via the button below who should be able to help you recover your deleted

Top Bottom