Is there any Livestream this Thrusday about Q4 contents?

I'm a bit lost with the Livestreams calendar. This week was supposed to be a big bugs hunt livestream but I read somewehere else on this forum that there's also something more.

Will we get some additional info this week?

Maybe we should have schedule on the schedule.

Anyway, Paige Harvey stated in October Livestreams "We'll have even more streams after the next few weeks... but we'll have more information on that later!".

So you may get some information .... later.

This week is Thargoid Hunt, and we keep waiting for update for Q4 streams. If I have to guess, we will get information Friday, with newsletter. Hopefully things start next week, fingers crossed.

I can see why you would think that since originally Will said that they would be showing some Ch 4 content this week during the bug hunt livestream, but no, this was later revised to would NOT be showing any Ch 4 content until "later".

Also, this was totally not a delay. It was simply a schedule change resulting in new content being revealed later, which is not the same thing as a delay. Only 2.8% of players have a problem with this schedule change so it doesn't matter. Nobody promised anything, they simply posted it which, again, not the same thing.

I can see why you would think that since originally Will said that they would be showing some Ch 4 content this week during the bug hunt livestream, but no, this was later revised to would NOT be showing any Ch 4 content until "later".

Also, this was totally not a delay. It was simply a schedule change resulting in new content being revealed later, which is not the same thing as a delay. Only 2.8% of players have a problem with this schedule change so it doesn't matter. Nobody promised anything, they simply posted it which, again, not the same thing.

Not sure about salt, but they did not have time and date locked for first Q4 stream. Yes, we expected, but things change so who cares. And btw, sometimes it is just fun enjoy ED with CM or devs, not just glamouring for next hit.

Is that hunting Big Bugs, or lots of people hunting normal sized bugs - you need to be clearer about these important issues FDev. pfft.

Not sure about salt, but they did not have time and date locked for first Q4 stream. Yes, we expected, but things change so who cares. And btw, sometimes it is just fun enjoy ED with CM or devs, not just glamouring for next hit.

not disputing that. I enjoy the livestreams. Simply stating that things changed and it's totally not a delay.

No Q4 stuff this week. Wait for the later announcement of the Q4 streams announcement revealing the dates, to be made public "soon".

It is a little disappointing! After a few selected people have been shown more about Q4 but with an NDA, i am awaiting livestreams about Q4 and definitely NOT about things, that are only 2.8% interested in! Even if they a only showing the new exploration system in action at the beginning.

Stand by for an announcement that the announcement about the Q4 update has been pulled, but Zac's excited that there will be some more wonderful announcements coming up for next year that cannot be revealed just yet. :p

Top Bottom