Isinona has a new video out!

I dunno, you guys always fall all over this guy, I've watched a bunch of his videos and they never really seem terribly impressive. Whenever he gets engaged he tends to run away as often as not, anyone can run away with FA-Off. Now the dude that beat Cuphead with DDR dance pads, that was impressive!

Isinona is a storyteller, and he does fly FA off very skillfully. It's not to show off his glorious victories that he makes videos, it's to weave an interesting narrative out of strange occurrences, brazen hubris, epic failures, irony, and even out of the banal things like small ship piracy, or in this case, being rescued by the fuel rats and making rookie errors. All within the roleplay of the game.

His videos certainly hold my interest start to finish.

In short, his skill speaks for itself in the videos, but it's not the true highlight.

Last edited:
Pretty entertaining, yeah I'm not usually super impressed by isononas PVE FAOff videos either, but this one was PVP with fixed weapons + FAOff which is indeed quite impressive. Thermal may be the easiest fixed, but still he proved he can do it. Next up fixed MCs with FAOff. :D

Nice to see another video from Isinona. Enjoy watching their video's.

Thanks to the Fuel Rats as well for doing what they do best. Great group of players they are!

This guy somehow puts together clips that draw out the absolute best of ED.

It’s almost enough to make me buy the HOTAS for Xbox.

Almost.

nintchdbpict000187925917.jpg

I enjoyed that video. He's never afraid to display his skills, warts and all ! Nice touch at the end.

I'm looking forward to "Isinona Meets the Thargoids" :cool:

I dunno, you guys always fall all over this guy, I've watched a bunch of his videos and they never really seem terribly impressive. Whenever he gets engaged he tends to run away as often as not, anyone can run away with FA-Off. Now the dude that beat Cuphead with DDR dance pads, that was impressive!

It's the story not to wave his Schwartz around.

I think most FA Off pilots use keyboard and mouse, Isinona might be the exception here.

Nah! That's not true. CMDRs FA off on whatever rig they choose. I am rocking twin sticks and racing pedals for forward and reverse.

For those not bigging up Isinona's skills, the CMDR inspired me to perma FA off and it TRANSFORMED the game for me. Notice how nothing he does seems to be a grind? In FA off, nothing is a grind.

Even mining in a non-engineered Sidey, without drones, is a blast!
[video=youtube;TJRBz3rlFHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRBz3rlFHY[/video]
Forgive the music :/

Yay! A new Isinona video is always a joyous thing (and I haven't even watched it yet).

Did anyone see the Frontier livestream recently? I asked Adam and Ed the question "who's the best pilot you ever saw?". It was intended as a homage to this moment from "The Right Stuff" ...

[video=youtube_share;EqPkIgBqMCY]https://youtu.be/EqPkIgBqMCY[/video]

In that clip, big-headed Gordo' Cooper's reverie is in reference to Chuck Yeager. I don't think Adam Woods got the reference but what was funny was that he kind of went into a similar reverie about Isinona! Made me chuckle anyway.

P.S. for anyone tempted to learn to fly FA Off I can thoroughly recommend this truly excellent series of training videos from Cmdr Hobs ...

Guides-I-Finished-my-Flight-Assist-Off-Beginner-Series!

Top Bottom