Isinona is back

Isinona v SDC .... I'm going to have to watch it again .... the tactics from both sides and speed of the action are amazing !

It's like watching a ballet, 4 on 1, massively overpowered ships against a viper. Thought the commander in the Vulture was pretty good as well and a fair player so kudos to them.

If it'd been me I'd have lasted about 30 seconds, in fact if I switched FA off less than that!

Watching Isinona fly vs me is like 'leaf in the wind' vs 'rubbish in a hurricane'.

I will never understand how you do that with a T-Flight Hotas X, it's what I have and all my attempts at tuning with curves and other things just result in new variations of pitching ship in off sea.

Nice flying around the station, I'd have pancaked or drifted way out of protection range, either way I'd have been splatted.

Watching Isinona fly vs me is like 'leaf in the wind' vs 'rubbish in a hurricane'.

I will never understand how you do that with a T-Flight Hotas X, it's what I have and all my attempts at tuning with curves and other things just result in new variations of pitching ship in off sea.

Nice flying around the station, I'd have pancaked or drifted way out of protection range, either way I'd have been splatted.

Do we (anyone) know what Isinona uses?

I have a T Flight Hotas X but I'm still using my MS Precision Pro from 1995. It's just so much more responsive, although I'd still be station wreckage if I tried FA off! :D

Welcome back to isinona!!!!

To hunters the rule applies:
"You are what you eat."
So the bigger and better your prey is,
and the worse your chances are, the better you are. ;)

I usually can't stand watching Elite videos (unless it's a walkthrough on some in-game activity) but I actually enjoy watching Isinona fly. Using the station to help attack wanted ships, and as cover against return fire, would have worked better if it wasn't an Anarchy system. I would love to see Isinona in a properly Engineered fast ship, especially if trying to fight against SDC or similar groups. It doesn't even need to be a large or expensive ship (especially given his self-imposed no rebuys), in fact a properly engineered Sidewinder would do just fine. You could even buy multiples of the components, transfer them to an Engineering base for mods, then keep the extra parts in storage to quickly rebuild a fast Sidewinder if needed to get around the no-rebuy issue. My Sidewinder currently has a boost of over 600 m/s, fully armed and armored, with only a Grade 3 dirty drive tune combined with the Enhanced performance thrusters. It would be a relatively modest investment of time/effort compared to what he could do in a fast racing-spec ship and would really let him use the full extent of his exceptional piloting skills.

Last edited:
Good to see again the exquisite mastery of flying. Thank you, Isinona.
I love how he's outthinking those douches and gracefully navigating arround them with 100% situational awareness. Epic.
I wonder what he'd do with them in 1v1 Vipers like his. Humiliation comes to mind. :)

Well, I watched the first half the video where he wasn't successful at pulling off a station kill with his cheapo little Viper. I'm guess I'm just harder to impress than all you members of the official Isinona fan club, because I found it kind of underwhelming. Bring me a video of him going mano e mano with any one of the other pilot's featured in the first part of that vid, then maybe. That being defined as a fight, as opposed to trying to annoy one of them into firing at him whilst Wanted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom