Isla Sorna Help (Ref.5 Stars)

I am on Isla Sorna - I have unlocked everything except for the Jungle cosmetic because I cant for the life of me get that 5 star rating.

First off the original map i had i decimated, i had made over £100m with Sorna enough to restart again. i have so far attempted to create the ideal park 4 times and nearest i got was 4.8

I know that the issue doesnt stem from the dinosaurs because i have 16 species, all of which have spliced DNA and reach over the 2500 score point... also it tells me my dinosaur rating is 5 stars and it doesnt fluxate on that.

so the issue is with facilities.

I have two hotels, 100% on all the categories below it, drink, food...etc even dinosaur visability. So for the life of me, i have absolutely no idea what else i can do.

The park has power all over the island. It is covered from head to toe with shelters and weather devices and a monorail positioned perfeclty at several strategic points leading to 1. the hotel, 2, an attraction and 3. a paddock view point.

What more do i need to do to get it to 5 stars, it states my facility is poor condition? but how, everything is at hundred percent. the hotel indicators show light blue across all attractions and hotels.

Can anyone help?

Did you max out the staff at your guest buildings, i.e restaurants, arcade, shops...? Sometimes if the buildings are over capacity/short staffed, it will affect facility rating.

Two hotels.... on Sorna. If you click on one of them it will show the park overcrowding percentage. If it's over 10% normally you need another hotel. I think I had at least 4 or 5 on Sorna to get 5 stars, bu that was when the game came out over a year ago so maybe you don't need that many now. Defo more than 2 though!

I think you'll need more hotels because on my sorna my park overcrowding is 16% and I have 4 hotels Their is no more room to put other hotels which is annoying

You have a raptors and indominus?
I'm also on isla sorna and I have a few tips, for example, build another hotel (I have four), build a paddock with a lot of scenery and viewing platforms and put indomina and T.rex there.
Don't forget the indoraptor.

Sometimes we make dino enclosures much bigger than really necessary. If you feel you're running out of room for guest facility buildings, then try reviewing your dino enclosures and the "grassland"/"forest" needs of the dinos kept in it. Try shaving down space little by little until you can fit in another hotel here and there. Sorna was the easiest island for me to 5 star because of all the room to put stuff in, just gotta manage it correctly. Remove unnecessary buildings as well. If something isn't bringing in a significant amount of revenue then relocate it or just delete it. The "eye" icon is a great tool, use it to see where your park is lacking.

Top Bottom