Issue Tracker Now Live!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers,

We are now excited to launch our new Issue Tracker! The Issue Tracker replaces our Bug Reporting forums and can be accessed here:

https://issues.frontierstore.net/

To report a bug simply log in with your regular Frontier account and click 'Submit Report'. You'll then be given all the steps you need to let us know about any issues you have experienced.

On this site you can:
  • Submit issues
  • Follow the status of your reports
  • See which issues have been reported by others
  • Vote on which issues matter most to you
  • Search for specific reports
  • Help contribute towards existing issues
With the launch of our new Issue Tracker the Bug Reporting forums will now be archived and all reports will now use the Issue Tracker.

Thank you for all your support so far and for helping raise awareness of the issues that are affecting your gameplay!

Hello, this is super convenient! But I do wish to ask, I recently filed a report of unselectable dinosaurs and kept the thread updated with proof of footage. Should I re-submit this report here?
Thank you.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello, this is super convenient! But I do wish to ask, I recently filed a report of unselectable dinosaurs and kept the thread updated with proof of footage. Should I re-submit this report here?
Thank you.

If it was posted before March 28th then it should already be in our internal issue list. Anything after the 28th and prior to the Issue Tracker going live should have been added to the new Issue Tracker itself. There is however no harm in resubmitting it to the Issue Tracker. This will allow others to help contribute towards it.

Hey Paul, I was hoping you could help me out.
I want to submit some bugs on the site with some video evidence, but I don't know how to submit them on the site. Do I paste my youtube links in the descriptions?

It won't let me sign in with Steam. I go through the Steam login page, it recognises me, and when I go back to the page I was on, I'm still not signed in.

That's okay. I saw there was an option on that page to sign in through Steam, so I tried that. Everything looked normal until I finished the login process upon which I just went back to the logged out state.

Normally when a site offers to login through another service or website that usually means you don't need to make an account separately. As far as I know I don't have a Frontier account outside this forum. Could that be the problem? Or is it that the Steam login option might not be working?

That's okay. I saw there was an option on that page to sign in through Steam, so I tried that. Everything looked normal until I finished the login process upon which I just went back to the logged out state.

Normally when a site offers to login through another service or website that usually means you don't need to make an account separately. As far as I know I don't have a Frontier account outside this forum. Could that be the problem? Or is it that the Steam login option might not be working?
Have you tried with your forum account?
I cannot answer your question but I'm sure Paul or another community manager can.

Top Bottom