Issue Tracker Now Live!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo Coaster Friends!

We are now excited to launch our new Issue Tracker! The Issue Tracker replaces our Bug Reporting forums and can be accessed here:

https://issues.frontierstore.net/

To report a bug simply log in with your regular Frontier account and click 'Submit Report'. You'll then be given all the steps you need to let us know about any issues you have experienced.

On this site you can:
  • Submit issues
  • Follow the status of your reports
  • See which issues have been reported by others
  • Vote on which issues matter most to you
  • Search for specific reports
  • Help contribute towards existing issues
With the launch of our new Issue Tracker the Bug Reporting forums will now be archived and all reports will now use the Issue Tracker.

Thank you for all your support so far and for helping raise awareness of the issues that are affecting your gameplay!

Hi! How do you vote on logged issues in Issue Tracker? Is it only available on the "Confirmed" issues? At the moment Planet Coaster has 67 issues in "Confirming" stage but none in "Confirmed".

Where do we report Issues with the Issues Tracker?
Since last week I cant´t access the Issue Tracker with Firefox. I only get the starting page that lets me search for "all games", but it doesn´t do anything (see attached pic).
I need to log in with Opera or Chrome.

The whole set-up is extremely user unfriendly. Every time you access the PlanCo page you get the oldest Issues by default.
Posting Issues or replying is like posting into the abyss. There is no instant visual note, if anybody has replied to an Issue. You always have to click on it (preferdly with "open as new tab", as otherwise you will be brought back to the "oldest issues" start page.
With only a few Issues per page you get the same issue reported by different people, as they probably couldn´t find a similar issue that was reported earlier.
That´s why there is almost no response by players. DEVs seem to not respond to issues at all.
It´s really quite frustrating as it is right now.
The whole "vote on issues which matter most to you" is a strange concept to deal with bugs and issues.

The fact that NOT A SINGLE ISSUE that has been posted was acknowledged in the latest patch speaks for itself.
I just wish we could have the bugs-forum back. At least there was a sense of acknoledgement and purpose.
It would be really nice to hear anything from Frontier about these "issues".

Attachments

• issue.PNG
    issue.PNG
    243.9 KB · Views: 273
Why was my post deleted? And without a trace, too? This is the second time a mod (i know exactly who) edits my speech without making it obvious they have been tampered with. If this persists i will copy every post to other forums and i will make sure people see this kind of censorship..
This is outrageous. You rather shove issues under the rug instead of facing them... but with this community it's no surprise at all.

I was pointing out a bug that has been around for over 5 months... but since a certain someone rather deletes my post it's clear there's not gonna be a fix..
The bug was reported in the TMT bug thread long before the issue tracker, never resolved and now it completely fell off the radar thanks to the "tracker".

The issue tracker is a mere excuse for not having to say "We don't care"

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Why was my post deleted? And without a trace, too?

I think you will find that your post wasn't deleted, you just made it in a different thread. I would also like to remind you that public moderation contesting is not allowed on the forums. Moderators will only edit a post to remove blatant traces of evading the swear filter and they will always put the reason why. If you have any issues with moderation then you should follow the procedures defined in the Forum Rules.

I think you will find that your post wasn't deleted, you just made it in a different thread. I would also like to remind you that public moderation contesting is not allowed on the forums. Moderators will only edit a post to remove blatant traces of evading the swear filter and they will always put the reason why. If you have any issues with moderation then you should follow the procedures defined in the Forum Rules.

Same thread name, ok so i mixed them up, thanks for finding it. However, a search didn't turn up the posting on my end.

And this one WAS edited and it only became visible once the forum switched to the new version.
And i don't see any "the reason why" remark there.

And to get back on topic, the issue tracker is, like someone else pointed out, just a way to build another barrier so the issues look less than they are,
because less people bother to report.

If you are browsing through the bugs listed in the issue tracker I find one thing extremely user unfriendly. I explain this with an example:
When I am on page 4 of the bug reports and after I open a bug report and I want to go back to page 4 then I press the previouw page button... But you aren't being directed back to page 4 but you are return back to page 1.
Looking through all the bug takes much longer then needed this way. Especially whilst browsing through the bugs on a mobile phone.

Top Bottom