Issue with animal space/ climbing area

I am also having the climbing issue in franchise mode
At the first load, all climbing area are invisible
I am obliged to return at main menu and load again

And I observe that few climbing area are completely ignored since few days. These areas were climbing last week but they became not climbong today event after reload the zoo

I am also having the climbing issue in franchise mode
At the first load, all climbing area are invisible
I am obliged to return at main menu and load again

And I observe that few climbing area are completely ignored since few days. These areas were climbing last week but they became not climbong today event after reload the zoo
You have to delete them or move them slightly to be recognized by the game again.

But again, dear Community Managers out there somewhere, any update on if the Devs got everything to eliminate this bug, is there still info needed, how is the process going is greatly appreciated!

For all climbing area, a reload made them climbing again.

But one construction seems to be definitively not climbing
I have move it, delete it with no result
The last week, it was climbing.

I am still having the issue and the deep water is effected by it as well. I always have to delete the platform floats and place it again. I'd really appreciate an update on this issue.
What do you mean when you say that deep water is affected as well?

Today I just loaded my zoo and I noticed that my seal exhibit had no deep water, but it is actually quite deep (average dept of almost 7 meters). Is this the same issue that you noticed? It is the first time that I experience it.

20210315201131_1.jpg

The issue with the climbing area is still there...

Not sure if this is helpful for the devs or not, but I had several unrelated crashed today, and noticed that after each crash, I had to redo/undo the climbing area in my zoo.

(Crashes aren't the only time that I get this bug, but I thought that it might be helpful in narrowing down when it often happens... Became even more apparent after my third crash today -- and thus my third time deleting/undeleting my climbing in a zoo that has lots of climbing animals).

That really is annoying. I haven't had this issue (yet), but I definitely get the bug occasionally where a staff member gets "stuck" and can't enter/exit an enclosure or remove a dead animal. Deleting the gate and re building it can help with that.

Another issue is getting the alert that a staff member can't access an enclosure when they are in fact accessing it just fine. It is usually an occasional glitch that happens when another staff member is already inside, but I had one franchise zoo I actually "closed down" because I got that alert non stop for several different enclosures. It didn't interfere with game play, but constant alerts for things that aren't emergencies are just too irritating for me.

I find it really strange how different players can run into certain bugs that don't plague other players, not to mention how different zoos by the same player can encounter different glitches. But I know nothing about game coding and the dynamics.

With the climbing bug, is it happening every time you load a zoo, and is it happening with every zoo or just particular zoos?

For me it does not happen every time. I can often go good periods without it appearing. But it has occurred at least occasionally in every zoo that has climbing animals. Same thing with the deep water bug, where animals that had enough water suddenly aren't calculating it, but if you delete and undelete the water they're fine.

Yep, lots of moving pieces here.... different computers, different internet connections, different steam or geforce accounts, different game modes, to say nothing of different builds within the game itself. I can understand how it's hard for the devs to even figure out if it's even a coding problem on their end, or one of those intervening issues. I wish them luck!

Happened every time in the past week that I've played my franchise zoo. It's annoying as the animals' welfare is in the red as quickly as I load into the zoo. And the next second, there are already protesters marching through the zoo. In this zoo, it happens to clouded leopards, binturongs, and the orangutans. In my other challenge mode zoo, it happens to penguins. So yeah, clearly there's an issue with water/climbing requirements.

I bumped this so it doesn't get lost. We need this fixed.

Bumping this - I feel completely locked out from my Franchise zoo as I have 10 different ape species and it's really annoying to move everything any time I load a zoo (as I want to play for 30-minute intervals or so very often).

The climbing area calculation just does not work at all until I move anything within the habitat. Also, the enrichment calculations seem off but that may be a new/different issue.

I've noticed that while loading, there is a text with navigable area calculation stating something like "this will only be performed once" but it is actually performed every time I load the save. Could this be the issue?

20210423175330_1.jpg20210425085250_1.jpg20210425085310_1.jpg

Top Bottom