Issue with Planet Coaster.

I just added more media because im recreating The Amazing Adventures Of Spiderman in Planet Coaster but when i added the new media to the projection screens the screens are slow.

Stick with it. Video's slow down ultimately, there is nothing you can do.
The more video's, the more it slows down.

How much this is a cool feature to have in the game, it never really worked as intended IMO, and slows the game down.

How much this is a cool feature to have in the game, it never really worked as intended IMO, and slows the game down.
Im gonna try restarting the save if that wont work i guess ill revert to the old versions of the screens

Im in sandbox.

One or two videos should work fine, but if you are trying to use a dozen then you're going to have problems. Videos use a lot of resources. There's not much you can do to get around that except to limit the number of screens showing videos, perhaps use still images? But even those will bog down the game if you use a lot of them...

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
One or two videos should work fine, but if you are trying to use a dozen then you're going to have problems. Videos use a lot of resources. There's not much you can do to get around that except to limit the number of screens showing videos, perhaps use still images? But even those will bog down the game if you use a lot of them...
Its 8 screens im tryna use.

All the screens are on my yt channel they are all labeled reanimated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNtr3A2vJc2RxiHQttccjQQ

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey @Ian grant,

8 custom videos in your park might be a bit too much for the game to handle, even if it's webm files. I know it might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I think the best solution is to have less custom videos.

Top Bottom