General / Off-Topic It was the biggest one we'd EVER seen

We did a chest X Ray last week, and saw something like this:

Ours was even bigger than the biggest example on the net.

I couldn't believe it was all solid, thought there was liquid in the membrane around it, but No, on echo it was all just heart. Just google a normal chest x ray and you'll see how incredible this was.

Unbelievably, the person was relatively OK, able to walk a short way even. But that has to go for surgery to fix.

Last edited:
We did a chest X Ray last week, and saw something like this:

Ours was even bigger than the biggest example on the net.

I couldn't believe it was all solid, thought there was liquid in the membrane around it, but No, on echo it was all just heart. Just google a normal chest x ray and you'll see how incredible this was.

Unbelievably, the person was relatively OK, able to walk a short way even. But that has to go for surgery to fix.
WT[biiip] that’s a big one 😱

There is a saying that says, "A big heart like that".

A difficult path for him probably.

I'd say. What annoys me is that in my time in hospitals a lot of people will slip into bad habits. I had a smoker give me a prescription for medication and he asked where the ciggy spaces were. He could barely talk or breathe and yet here he was puffing away.

WT[biiip] that’s a big one 😱

Exactly how we all felt.
There was a surgeon by the name of Batista who tried a brute force approach. "What if we just cut off a whacking big chunk, and then sewed it back together?"
Surprisingly, some people did OK, after that. Unsurprisingly, some people died.

SO nobody does it anymore. I guess nothing is that simple.

Things are looking good for the person, so hopefully it shall all work out.

Top Bottom