Items that guests can buy

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
I couldn't find this in the sub folders and a million apologies if I have missed it.

A while ago I brought one of them dinosaur masks and think turning this into something guests can buy would be amazing, plus we already have our fantastic game mascot!

Gulpee_Mask3_Pic.png

This forum really needs a post rating system. +1! Would also love children run around in costumes that can be bought in the park. Maybe even special interactions with the children in costume and the entertainers! One can only dream....

Sawyer1

This forum really needs a post rating system. +1! Would also love children run around in costumes that can be bought in the park. Maybe even special interactions with the children in costume and the entertainers! One can only dream....

Frontier did add children in onesies for Zoo Tycoon so this could happen!

This idea is great! I would really want to see people wearing Gulpee hats around the park. Other than the dinosaur hat, There is one classic theme park food that I never forget to get at amusement parks if they sell it. And that is, FUNNELCAKE!!!!

Sawyer1

Thanks again guys, I can just imagine zooming into the crowds and seeing people with Gulpee heads wandering around [haha][haha]

Sawyer1

The ballon is a classic !!! [up]

I love the animal balloons from RCT3! I would always laugh at the fact an animal is high into the skies when it was let go! *Click, Bang*

Also, has anyone ever popped a balloon while a peep is still holding it? Just watch them shiver with fright haha!

I loved being the evil balloon popper in RCT3. To see the look on the kids faces Hyuk Hyuk.

I'd like to see plain foil balloons which you can add your own logo or picture to, like a billboard in RCT 3. Imagine seeing a load of people walking around your park with the park logo or ride logos on them. Or you could use a Frontier provided image on it. There could be a Frontier picture library to choose from. You could have pics of Gulpee too. This would be great as an addition to the Gulpee shaped balloons that should be in game anyway. And Coaster King. He's already balloon shaped .

Top Bottom