PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

@Ian Skippy

Sorry for the double post, but sometimes I forget the Reapers do a lot more than just whatever the topic at hand is. Regarding your example above, say you were an enemy of ours working against the Nameless, we would've been very happy to just drive you out of the system and make your life more difficult. The kill is nice, but it's hardly the endgame.

Just wanted to add that bit of context for how our group tends to operate.

Oh, for sure, there is more to it than Big Booms. grumbles something about mode switching. And I guess it is my lucky day: ;)

MvWmpJC.png

Now if you'll excuses me, I have a date with one pirate and three politicians. Potato potahto.

Gimbal Scrub Shenanigans Episode II - Attack of the FlurryLance

Me against Renraiku in Carcosa FdL versus FdL
Again my bi-weave FdL from above against Renraiku's 5 cannon five booster + chaff(?) double guardian SRP umpteenthousand mj prismo FdL :LOL:.
Notice Ren opening up with the "hyperdrive engage" gambit 😂

Goodness me! If I knew this would end up on the forums. 🤨

FSD Charging was a miss-click, that was meant to be my boost.

Just for comparison, let the laughing commence shortly. I run a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and Keyboard setup. No macro's currently.

I do not recommend My build as a duelling build at all, ever. I generally use this with Phisto for science excluding the Guardian SRP's. My HRP's and SCB's are days away unfortunately. I was running about 3.4K MJ. It is a ridiculous build but I had heaps of fun!

It took me until those last few minutes to really put out enough damage consistently (my aim + your evasion) or your shields would have been down earlier. I see many things from your angle for me to improve on. Next time it will definitely not be the same fight. Rematch for sure, even with this oddball duelling loadout :D

It took me until those last few minutes to really put out enough damage consistently (my aim + your evasion) or your shields would have been down earlier. I see many things from your angle for me to improve on. Next time it will definitely not be the same fight. Rematch for sure, even with this oddball duelling loadout :D
That's what I love about videos from the opposite view: you learn a lot. The few vids I watched seeing me getting my butt kicked all helped me gitting gudder (y)

At least we fight at all and don't skulk around Ram Tah and Felicity Farseer (hint: we are waiting. For you. :p)
So you're picking fights with me and with the fine, upstanding folks over at Loren's Legion (1)?

NOTES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Fine folks... yessiree, all of 'em. Wouldn't buy a used ship off them, but overall they're fine folks.

So you're picking fights with me and with the fine, upstanding folks over at Loren's Legion (1)?

NOTES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Fine folks... yessiree, all of 'em. Wouldn't buy a used ship off them, but overall they're fine folks.
My Courier has a missile or two with your Avatar on them...

ETA: Finally collected my 10 Tons of Osmium - time to unlock another engineer!

Saw you hanging around earlier but was occupied with selling my Type 10. Again :ROFLMAO:
I just can't stand it's handling any more. Now I have a Phantom with as many limpets but only 64 tons... for void opal reasons.

Top Bottom