PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Discover yourself euphemism? Oh my, did I miss something there? Time for a little more sardonic laughter, at myself this time for being such a simple soul. Good to see you you Ziggy, you old discoverer! ;)

So... let me just run through this to get it straight, BM.
All pumped up from pew-pew in a CZ with a lady friend, you see a clean CMDR, scan him, and because he's got a KWS decide he's fair game. (Don't quite follow your logic there, but what the hey.)
You attack and he tries to evade you via a low wake, but you're not having that are you? So you pursue and attack again. Then he leaves the game, (maybe in frustration, maybe in panic, maybe even in fear, who knows? You certainly didn't.)
You could have left it right there, but no, you go poking around on Inara to find further reason to despise him. Because you consider him wealthy enough not to care about your gratuitous attack, you then come on here humble bragging knowing full well you'll get the usual approbation and back slaps from all the usual suspects. Well... pardon me if I remain unimpressed. But whatever... bravo CMDR, you've joined the tough guy club.
One small step for a man, one giant leap to gank kind.

Welcome back, ZT. I thought you'd left us for good. I see that your view point and world view on conduct in a competitive violent mmo remains unaltered, and for that I award you his GIF in response:
source.gif

Discover yourself euphemism? Oh my, did I miss something there? Time for a little more sardonic laughter, at myself this time for being such a simple soul. Good to see you you Ziggy, you old discoverer! ;)
Unrelated comment here.

My buddy and I will be smoking pirates off Eravate 10 (Low Security Zone).
If you want to join our wing for that and earn some $$$$ feel free to friend me in game and tag along. (We're on the PC)
You're probably well beyond pirates in noob zones - but I thought I'd offer.

We could use more guys, or [ahem], gals to help us shake the money tree.

How chauvinistic and gender biased of you to assume that Zoltah is a man.

Edit: See, Zoltah? Despite your view on me I am quite the gentleman.
I'm pretty sure you're a pig.
Anyone who likes Archer must have an inner boar rooting around for acorns within the inky blackness of his soul (1).

NOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: When they dropped the series from Netflix I had to run over to Amazon and buy all eight seasons.

Also, Zoltah…. I could use a new wingman anyways as my current buddy keeps shooting federal ships.
It is all fun and games until 500K in uncashed vouchers go [poof] in the vacuum of space.

I'm trying really hard to steer the conversation to something other than a travel log featuring Ziggy's Journey of Personal Discovery.
I'm not getting any help with the effort.

If anyone needs me I'll be doing something less futile like repairing stations destroyed by the Thargoids.

Unrelated comment here.

My buddy and I will be smoking pirates off Eravate 10 (Low Security Zone).
If you want to join our wing for that and earn some $$$$ feel free to friend me in game and tag along. (We're on the PC)
You're probably well beyond pirates in noob zones - but I thought I'd offer.

We could use more guys, or [ahem], gals to help us shake the money tree.

Send me an invite to your PG. I don't see you in open anymore.

Send me an invite to your PG. I don't see you in open anymore.
We probably won't be on until the weekend (in short, the next 48hrs. is totally wasted).
We just hunt low hanging fruit around low security zones - if you want to help that is fine but I feel like we'd be wasting your time.

Anyways, next time I'm in game (Saturday) I'll send you an invite.
Might be Sunday as I'm still figuring out issues with my controls.

Welcome back, ZT. I thought you'd left us for good. I see that your view point and world view on conduct in a competitive violent mmo remains unaltered, and for that I award you his GIF in response:
source.gif
Hey there Mr. Barron... or maybe I should give Jason a try, it's a fine heroic Greek name after all! Thanks for the gif, but she's really not my type. I knew it'd break your heart if I stayed away for ever, so I thought I'd better give this new forum a chance after all. Oops! Not supposed to talk about that right? Well, I aim to be consistent, and I hope to make your 'forum PvP' worthwhile. And you know I love all you guys really dontcha? ;)

We probably won't be on until the weekend (in short, the next 48hrs. is totally wasted).
We just hunt low hanging fruit around low security zones - if you want to help that is fine but I feel like we'd be wasting your time.

Anyways, next time I'm in game (Saturday) I'll send you an invite.
Might be Sunday as I'm still figuring out issues with my controls.
When I'm back from Colonia (will be next week, my stock of Pacifiers is depleted), I'm gonna pay a visit, too.
Krash and I already did some "Corvette noob patrols" in Eravate before, and I have an ImpEagle around there too.
Just don't fly with a KWS ;)

Top Bottom