PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Just to be clear, I'm not judging your actions, but your pre-attack logic is fundamentally flawed...

"KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals"

The only ship in my fleet equipped with a KWS is my Clipper - my midnight black Pirate Clipper. You may have inadvertently attacked a friendly neighbourhood pirate who could have been unknowingly working in concert with your goals. Worse than that, you may have put her off piracy forever and driven her to the side of good.

Just to be clear, I'm not judging your actions, but your pre-attack logic is fundamentally flawed...

"KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals"

The only ship in my fleet equipped with a KWS is my Clipper - my midnight black Pirate Clipper. You may have inadvertently attacked a friendly neighbourhood pirate who could have been unknowingly working in concert with your goals. Worse than that, you may have put her off piracy forever and driven her to the side of good.

BigMaec made a fine call. Anyone there with a KWS isn’t helping the cause.

Besides, what pirate equips a KWS? It’s literally the bounty hunter tool.

I have to echo "welcome to the dark side" And yea, with 5billion in credits he was no noob or at least could afford a rebuy. Have no remorse man.
I used to be clean. Used to bounty hunt with random wingmates in hazrez and feel all indignant when a greifer attacked me. Then I joined the dark side! Its so much more fun.
Seal clubbing just to pass the time. Fighting off the whiteknight groups Hi Krash, invading other squadron's home systems and tearing them up. Its so much more fun.
Yea, we are hated. But we bring content to the game! What else would Adle's Armada or 51th (French group that can't use st I guess) exist for if not to hunt us?

I have to echo "welcome to the dark side" And yea, with 5billion in credits he was no noob or at least could afford a rebuy. Have no remorse man.
I used to be clean. Used to bounty hunt with random wingmates in hazrez and feel all indignant when a greifer attacked me. Then I joined the dark side! Its so much more fun.
Seal clubbing just to pass the time. Fighting off the whiteknight groups Hi Krash, invading other squadron's home systems and tearing them up. Its so much more fun.
Yea, we are hated. But we bring content to the game! What else would Adle's Armada or 51th (French group that can't use st I guess) exist for if not to hunt us?

I was shocked SHOCKED i say when Jaufri and I caught you alone in Eravate last week (nice cutter, btw)

The Replicated Man

T
Ummm no you saw me fighting 13th. I am in CODE. We've winged with you before actually but its been a while.
Ahh Thats where I remember you from. Good times.

Apologies sometimes I know of too many people but not enough about them

So... let me just run through this to get it straight, BM.
All pumped up from pew-pew in a CZ with a lady friend, you see a clean CMDR, scan him, and because he's got a KWS decide he's fair game. (Don't quite follow your logic there, but what the hey.)
You attack and he tries to evade you via a low wake, but you're not having that are you? So you pursue and attack again. Then he leaves the game, (maybe in frustration, maybe in panic, maybe even in fear, who knows? You certainly didn't.)
You could have left it right there, but no, you go poking around on Inara to find further reason to despise him. Because you consider him wealthy enough not to care about your gratuitous attack, you then come on here humble bragging knowing full well you'll get the usual approbation and back slaps from all the usual suspects. Well... pardon me if I remain unimpressed. But whatever... bravo CMDR, you've joined the tough guy club.
One small step for a man, one giant leap to gank kind.

Top Bottom