PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Pics or it didn't happen :LOL:

Sorry - the offboard camera burned out...

I'm adding you and Bigmaec to my friends list as soon as I get in spitting distance of Colonia... or should I wait until the terrifying Taste of Paradise arrives... decisions, decisions!

Friendly pew pew free with every purchase of an Alliance or Federal ship from the Robardin Rock Shipyard!

I'd fly there in solo mode, check into a station, by a starter Sidewinder and then go searching for these clowns.
Thank me later.
If Rat flies one of those ungankable chaff/booster/heatsink/PD 800m/s Imperial Couriers, he's pretty safe.
That was the first ship I dared to fly in open with, and the first I did some PvP with.
I don't think anyone bothers interdicting one of those, certainly not me 😆

Oh and Warg, did you just call me Clown? How did you know my Cutter is named Ronald McDonald?

If Rat flies one of those ungankable chaff/booster/heatsink/PD 800m/s Imperial Couriers, he's pretty safe.
That was the first ship I dared to fly in open with, and the first I did some PvP with.
I don't think anyone bothers interdicting one of those, certainly not me 😆

Oh and Warg, did you just call me Clown? How did you know my Cutter is named Ronald McDonald?
Not quite as you described, only 710 boost...

This is the build: https://s.orbis.zone/31s5

...but remember - it is for chasing NPC's, not a 'proper' combat build :)

I'd fly there in solo mode, check into a station, by a starter Sidewinder and then go searching for these clowns.
Thank me later.
Oddly enough, my murderhobo sidey just happens to live in Colonia, waiting for me to return. I shipped it out late last year to poodle around the local system and have a look around :p

I don't PvP so take my comments with a grain of salt.

Players with a ton of Cr have it for a reason. Assuming they are careless now that they have a lot of Cr is a mistake. The careless folks probably don't get a lot of Cr often, if ever. I see the PvPers with 600m and they've been playing forever. They just don't grind out credits, only what they need for rebuy and modules and such. At least the ones I've seen.

I have a ton of Cr but I don't CL, I just avoid the situation by only doing PvE, and even then by over-engineering my ship and not sticking around until my shields drop and rarely getting into situations where a significant loss is possible. To be honest, sometimes it's not even about the Cr. It's more about where you are and if you've not docked there, you don't want to end up back where you started. I get that, but don't combat log. The guy could have continued to high wake and dropped out, then menu logged if he was afraid to lose his ship.

I figure he had a ton of combat bonds or bounties he didn't want to lose, or perhaps he was a long way from his starting point (low odds though, in a Vulture).

Top Bottom