PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

The single greatest thing about Carcosa is that its main station is 27.6Ls away from the main star.
The second greatest thing is that I'm not allowed there any more, so making it your base of operations is like installing a spam filter.

Wait a mo....

How did you manage that feat? Is it repeatable? Is it possible to trick BM & Phisto into doing the same?
(asking for a friend :) )

Wait a mo....

How did you manage that feat? Is it repeatable? Is it possible to trick BM & Phisto into doing the same?
(asking for a friend :) )

I hired a bunch of the staff from Jaques to scrub every floor in Robardin. Apparently the grime has historical value or something.

The Neutron Highway is being kind to me (having learned how to make the most last trip) - I'll soon be spreading hilarity in Ratraii (where else would one of my name go?)
Ratraii is a good base of operations in Colonia. Was my home too before our hostile takeover liberation of Carcosa 😆

Last edited:
My sidey is in Ratraii... I'll get my Cobra 3 shipped here too - it has mining gear on. When all ships I need arrive I'll poodle over to Carcosa... Then can get on with boosting the engineers and playing silly for a change :)

Ok, so got my 25+ occupied escape pods and unlocked 'Mr Creepy' - ran 100 or so PA mods last night, need to find local sources of manufactured mats :)
Pirates in Colonia are wimps, having kept a couple of pods as cargo, get interdicted - along come the hatchbreakers, all good, I shoot pirate a little bit and he runs away... had to collect my 'cargo' ready for the next one!

Ok, so got my 25+ occupied escape pods and unlocked 'Mr Creepy' - ran 100 or so PA mods last night, need to find local sources of manufactured mats :)

Thanks for the help on PAs!

For material traders you're looking for...

Foster Terminal, Coeus - Manufactured
Tolagarf's Junkyard, Kojeara - Raw
Colonia Dream, Ratraii - Encoded

As far as getting manufactured there is a Compromised Nav Beacon in Aurora Astrum and then Haz Res all over.

Thanks Phisto, but this time is collecting mats... I can do some planetside for raws, I spent a few last night :) , as I have to do some bounty hunting for the next engineer I may pick some up then, if they don't keep running away - need more engineered weapons as the Phantom was fairly lightly equipped for the journey...

ETA: Chasing about in a Chieftain for now as it is more fun chasing pirates in compared to the Phantom 😈

Top Bottom