PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Saw you hanging around earlier but was occupied with selling my Type 10. Again :ROFLMAO:
I just can't stand it's handling any more. Now I have a Phantom with as many limpets but only 64 tons... for void opal reasons.
Mining for Osmium, quite relaxing really :) now have family round and taking a break from Lego Movie game with granddaughter - more after dinner though...

By the way, EN is trying to expand into Carcosa again.
Thanks to my earlier Gunship Fer-de-Lance diplomacy the CMDR I once shot mentioned here is still fighting on our side.
Thx for you helping me clear the CZ, it was an honor.

I grabbed the opportunity for an hour or so play this afternoon, visited Marsha and spent some mats on Frags, then some more... Having ran out of useful stuff I then had a trawl around Mel's system and brought a couple of 'deadly' criminals to justice (I did feel sorry for the Deadly sidey - it evaporated after 2 hits!) then did a little mat hunting in the nearby High Res. Not only earned a few credits and mats but moved 5% up in combat rank to a whole 9% Expert :eek:

Saw that Maec and Skippy were around doing their thing, but not in my backyard :)

Unforgiven
"I've killed everything that walks or crawls..." and, "I don't deserve this..."

The two extremes of the windshield wiper existence in open ED.

What's up with me, Colonia and Vultures ? :LOL:

Just went to Colonia to greet @Ratkatcher in my newly arrived 'Vette, when I was pulled by a 400cr bounty Vulture CMDR, which consecutively got smoked by my 'Vette.

Kudos for not logging or running away man, I seriously fumbled my pips so you had the chance to go. Nice raider kit by the way.
But it was a bad idea to interdict a bi-weave double scb Vette with 60+ % kinetic resistance in a double Pacifier Vulture :sneaky:

What's up with me, Colonia and Vultures ? :LOL:

Just went to Colonia to greet @Ratkatcher in my newly arrived 'Vette, when I was pulled by a 400cr bounty Vulture CMDR, which consecutively got smoked by my 'Vette.

Kudos for not logging or running away man, I seriously fumbled my pips so you had the chance to go. Nice raider kit by the way.
But it was a bad idea to interdict a bi-weave double scb Vette with 60+ % kinetic resistance in a double Pacifier Vulture :sneaky:
This 'Greet' worries me...

Bah! It's only a 'vette and my courier is made of balsa wood...

Meanwhile I'm one step closer to completing my annoy-o-tron after unlocking cytoscramblers and slapping them onto a DBS.
The other two are enzymes and a regular dumbfire rack that I'm gonna replace with grombombs once I've got 'em.

Any recommendations for engineering the containment missile? Goal is to give people a spook rather than actually kill them.

Meanwhile I'm one step closer to completing my annoy-o-tron after unlocking cytoscramblers and slapping them onto a DBS.
The other two are enzymes and a regular dumbfire rack that I'm gonna replace with grombombs once I've got 'em.

Any recommendations for engineering the containment missile? Goal is to give people a spook rather than actually kill them.
Rapid fire gives you more chances to hit your target while it spools up his FSD. Desperately needed if one shoots as bad as me 😅

tempting for exactly that reason, even if it'll cause an annoying desync with the enzymes. Thoughts on experimentals?
You have to google for truesilvers tests fsd Interrupt iirc, it's reddit which I can't read at work but I think adding fsd Interrupt to a grom prolongs that effect even more.

I grabbed the opportunity for an hour or so play this afternoon, visited Marsha and spent some mats on Frags, then some more... Having ran out of useful stuff I then had a trawl around Mel's system and brought a couple of 'deadly' criminals to justice (I did feel sorry for the Deadly sidey - it evaporated after 2 hits!) then did a little mat hunting in the nearby High Res. Not only earned a few credits and mats but moved 5% up in combat rank to a whole 9% Expert :eek:

Saw that Maec and Skippy were around doing their thing, but not in my backyard :)

Yeah, I am a couple hundred ly out doing a little thing. Will be back this weekend probably.

Top Bottom